Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-25-2011, 09:09 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I was actually hoping that 777 would be publishing CoD instead of UBI.. Jason is a simmer... and it would have been done right.
Yes, that had crossed my mind after buying and enjoying RoF. 777 Studios have been doing a great job. With the lack of availability of hard copies of CoD at launch, the staggered release dates, steam questions, this filter business thats now emerging and the general air of chaos surrounding the launch generally it's difficult to understand what UbiSoft brings to the table with all this.

777 have shown themselves to be excellent publishers and enthusiasts. Ubi are, well Ubi.
I think they have done fairly well overall with IL2 but I can't help remembering what they did with LockOn.