Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2011, 02:13 AM
Approved Member

I was actually hoping that 777 would be publishing CoD instead of UBI.. Jason is a simmer... and it would have been done right.

Class act as usual Jason.. I never understood that nonsense either... it's like comparing it's like comparing apples & oranges..
Old 03-25-2011, 04:24 AM
Old_Canuck

Not even aware of friction between the two camps or even if there are two camps. Have been enjoying RoF for months and have downloaded all the extras as well. Will be there for the digital download of CoD and IL-2 will never die
Old 03-25-2011, 06:49 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
.....it's like comparing apples & oranges..
I don't mind apples, but I'll only eat very sweet oranges. Positively hate them when they are sour :yuk

Old 03-25-2011, 07:09 AM
Approved Member

Well said Jason, I will certainly be supporting both these sims and A10, we really need to stick together if we want to see these products fully developed.
Old 03-25-2011, 07:17 AM
Tvrdi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feathered_IV View Post
Turdi please grow up. Seriously.
Seriously how lame is to point only "bugs" and whats "bad" in COD just to make "harm" to another sim....and that is from moderator and beta tester of ROF...he did this on ROF forum also btw (before COD launch).....just because he is a die hard ROF fan. I have nothing but contempt for them. I didnt behave childish btw. Enough on this I already spent too much of my time on them.

Last edited by Tvrdi; 03-25-2011 at 07:59 AM.
Old 03-25-2011, 07:51 AM
Approved Member

i think it is a bit disingenuous to be posting a congratulation message from another game distributor if in that same post when they link to promotional material aimed at their own game (the first shots are from his happy trip to moscow for RoF, a brief blurb with a photo of having dinner with luthier, and then 5 pages of advertising about RoF)

luthier doesnt seem to notice it
Old 03-25-2011, 08:09 AM
Approved Member

Little niche market/Huge amount of room for both titles. ~S~ Jason, really glad there are ties of friendship between the two best flight sims out there.
Old 03-25-2011, 08:14 AM
Approved Member

Thumbs up

Nice words Jason. I like your thinking. As flightsimm lover I buy every quality product and think that they don't exclude between each other.
Old 03-25-2011, 08:15 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger27 View Post
Well said Jason, I will certainly be supporting both these sims and A10, we really need to stick together if we want to see these products fully developed.
+1
Old 03-25-2011, 08:44 AM
Approved Member

If anybody hasn't bought ROF buy it, it is amazing.

COD looks superb, I for one will not be on here moaning about anything, I will be flying, well wiggling my joystick.
Closed Thread