PDA

View Full Version : Problem with skins

marcastel57
12-21-2012, 04:54 PM
I hope this is the right section of the forum for this post.
I use to fly the Bf110 with the Schwere Jagde skin by Checkmysix. I built a mission with three Bf110s intercepting Wellingtons. In FMB markings are deselected and when I play I see correctly the skin markings. But when I watch the recorded track , I see both the markings of the skin and the default markings. It happens only with this skin and this aircraft. Suggestions?

kristorf
12-21-2012, 05:02 PM
It's a bug mate, afraid I don't think there is anything you can do about it :(

SlipBall
12-21-2012, 05:15 PM
I hope this is the right section of the forum for this post.
I use to fly the Bf110 with the Schwere Jagde skin by Checkmysix. I built a mission with three Bf110s intercepting Wellingtons. In FMB markings are deselected and when I play I see correctly the skin markings. But when I watch the recorded track , I see both the markings of the skin and the default markings. It happens only with this skin and this aircraft. Suggestions?

You could use Fraps to record and use their screenshot button as well...they have a free limited vershion available, as in limited recording length...I've not tried this, but it should work

marcastel57
12-21-2012, 05:49 PM
You could use Fraps to record and use their screenshot button as well...they have a free limited vershion available, as in limited recording length...I've not tried this, but it should work

I used Fraps, but with that you can't change visual....I thing I'll use a generic skin with no markings. Pity.