PDA

View Full Version : 109 prop pitch since patch

Ze-Jamz
05-19-2011, 02:08 PM
So how are you doing this if you havent got a wheel to map it on?

i had prop pitch mapped on my up/down hat switch as i have trackIr for views but this does not work now... I also like to fly spit where that particular mapped key does work

So do i now have to map different keys for different AC?

Ze-Jamz
05-19-2011, 02:57 PM
im suprised no one has a remedy suggestion to this considering how many 109 flyers we have...

looks like to me you cant now fly the 109 with CEM on unless you have slider or wheel to put the prop pitch on... well that sux horse balls, they should of left it how it was

Rattlehead
05-19-2011, 06:44 PM
im suprised no one has a remedy suggestion to this considering how many 109 flyers we have...

looks like to me you cant now fly the 109 with CEM on unless you have slider or wheel to put the prop pitch on... well that sux horse balls, they should of left it how it was

I don't know what's up with the prop pitch now...trying to get my head around it myself.

Unfortuately, the game does not recognise one of my sliders on my X-52 Pro, which would have been perfect with the new way the prop pitch works.

As it stands, cem in the 109 is pointless for me since I have no slider to map it to.
I hope there is a workaround for this...

Ze-Jamz
05-19-2011, 06:56 PM
Agreed mate..dont get me wrong its a good idea how it works but its designed for one type of controller in mind..one with sliders and wheels

I have them but they are mapped already and it doesn't suit remapping them if you know what i mean..

Blackdog_kt
05-19-2011, 07:15 PM
1) Go into your controls and save them as "CSP prop.ini"

2) Change them so that throttle is mapped to your keys and pitch to the slider. Save the new control scheme as "Manual pitch prop.ini"

3) Load whatever you need until the hotfix arrives.

4) No, it doesn't work correctly. Yes, it will be more realistic and much more precise once it's fixed, so they definitely shouldn't have left it like it was before. They should have simply tested it a bit before releasing it.

Rattlehead
05-19-2011, 08:27 PM
I've sorted out my 'non-working' slider. (It was me being a dolt)

I actually quite like the new method now, but it'll take some time to get used to it.
Still, I feel bad for those who are struggling with it now.

Ze-Jamz
05-19-2011, 08:50 PM
I've sorted out my 'non-working' slider. (It was me being a dolt)

I actually quite like the new method now, but it'll take some time to get used to it.
Still, I feel bad for those who are struggling with it now.

ok yep i hate you now..:rolleyes:

Rattlehead
05-19-2011, 08:51 PM
ok yep i hate you now..:rolleyes:

Sorry. :mrgreen:

Winger
05-20-2011, 02:12 PM
I have it running on a slider and it works OK. However before the last official patch it was easier to handle but now i think its more realistic.
Once theyve fixed the reversed function (setting the lever to high revs results in low revs) it will be perfect.

Winger

InsaneDruid
05-22-2011, 12:29 PM
So how are you doing this if you havent got a wheel to map it on?

i had prop pitch mapped on my up/down hat switch as i have trackIr for views but this does not work now... I also like to fly spit where that particular mapped key does work

So do i now have to map different keys for different AC?

the hotfix also brought back the possibility to just use 2 buttons (ie hat switch) to control the pitch.

So you can use your old mapping again.