PDA

View Full Version : Three Small Questions

Vomaxx
04-20-2011, 04:28 AM
1. The list of contracts on this site includes Corruscane, available from "Utryaska's Tent, Uzala." I can find neither this tent nor Corruscane. Has anyone found this contract?

2. Can Enigma, in Enigma's Lab in the Grand Canal, give a quest, or sell anything, or do anything except tell you to go away?

3. Does the Pilgrim (in Debir) ever stop meditating after you speak to him once?

Razorflame
05-05-2011, 02:02 PM
1. makes no sense
2. he does u need to talk someone else first IIRC
3. no

Sir Whiskers
05-05-2011, 10:21 PM
1. The list of contracts on this site includes Corruscane, available from "Utryaska's Tent, Uzala." I can find neither this tent nor Corruscane. Has anyone found this contract?

In the game, it's spelled "Koruscan". He needs to prove his courage to his wife Grilda and asks your help in killing a Brontor. You can find Koruscan by himself near a bridge (to right of the screen when you show up at Uzala). If I remember correctly, Grilda's tent is to the left of where you show up.

Zechnophobe
05-05-2012, 03:19 AM

2. Can Enigma, in Enigma's Lab in the Grand Canal, give a quest, or sell anything, or do anything except tell you to go away?

3. Does the Pilgrim (in Debir) ever stop meditating after you speak to him once?

1. There are two quests here, one for the husband to redeem himself, one for the wife to kill him. They are mutually exclusive.

2. You get a quest in the Canal from the alchemist there to make better soap, which requires you to talk to Enigma.

3. Nope, he's really REALLY into meditation.