Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Adventure mode

Adventure mode All you want to know about adventures of Princess Ameli (may contain SPOILERS)

Old 04-20-2011, 03:28 AM
Approved Member

Default Three Small Questions

1. The list of contracts on this site includes Corruscane, available from "Utryaska's Tent, Uzala." I can find neither this tent nor Corruscane. Has anyone found this contract?

2. Can Enigma, in Enigma's Lab in the Grand Canal, give a quest, or sell anything, or do anything except tell you to go away?

3. Does the Pilgrim (in Debir) ever stop meditating after you speak to him once?
Old 05-05-2011, 01:02 PM
Approved Member

1. makes no sense
2. he does u need to talk someone else first IIRC
3. no
Old 05-05-2011, 09:21 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vomaxx View Post
1. The list of contracts on this site includes Corruscane, available from "Utryaska's Tent, Uzala." I can find neither this tent nor Corruscane. Has anyone found this contract?
In the game, it's spelled "Koruscan". He needs to prove his courage to his wife Grilda and asks your help in killing a Brontor. You can find Koruscan by himself near a bridge (to right of the screen when you show up at Uzala). If I remember correctly, Grilda's tent is to the left of where you show up.
Old 05-05-2012, 02:19 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vomaxx View Post

2. Can Enigma, in Enigma's Lab in the Grand Canal, give a quest, or sell anything, or do anything except tell you to go away?

3. Does the Pilgrim (in Debir) ever stop meditating after you speak to him once?

1. There are two quests here, one for the husband to redeem himself, one for the wife to kill him. They are mutually exclusive.

2. You get a quest in the Canal from the alchemist there to make better soap, which requires you to talk to Enigma.

3. Nope, he's really REALLY into meditation.