PDA

View Full Version : Sound bugs

Lozmy
04-08-2011, 12:59 PM
Hello everybody,

I am having two quite unpleasant sound problems and I would like to ask you for your thoughts.

The first problem is that I cant hear any engine sounds of other aircrafts in multiplayer. I can hear only my own engine.

And I think it was already mentioned here. But anyway the second problem is related to the landing or taxying sound. The problem is that the sound continues even if the aircraft is not moving.

Thanks in advance

Best regards

kingpinda
04-08-2011, 01:20 PM
I actually thought this was long mentioned thats why i didnt start my own thread. But I may be mistaken.

I have only tried in british campaign.

What I noticed is that sometimes even when I take off and the wheels leave the ground, the rumbling sound from the wheels on the ground stay on during the entire mission.

Then when I land and i bump on the ground it will stop a bit then I land and the rumbling is back even when I come to a full stop with engines off.

DC338
04-09-2011, 12:36 AM
Hello everybody,

I am having two quite unpleasant sound problems and I would like to ask you for your thoughts.

The first problem is that I cant hear any engine sounds of other aircrafts in multiplayer. I can hear only my own engine.

And I think it was already mentioned here. But anyway the second problem is related to the landing or taxying sound. The problem is that the sound continues even if the aircraft is not moving.

Thanks in advance

Best regards

You shouldn't be able to hear other aircraft whilst in flight so what is the problem. The second one is indeed a bug.

kingpinda
04-09-2011, 07:18 AM
You shouldn't be able to hear other aircraft whilst in flight so what is the problem.

How certain are you about this? Are you guessing or do you have a source or formulae that proves this?

Lozmy
04-09-2011, 10:47 AM
You shouldn't be able to hear other aircraft whilst in flight so what is the problem.

Hehe, "interesting" thought :)

But I mean when I switch the view of another aircraft I can not hear any engine sound. In singleplayer everything is OK, this problem occurs only in multiplayer.

Does anybody have similar problem?

Regards

Lozmy
04-14-2011, 02:22 PM
Guys please isn't there any chance to disable the rumbling sound somehow?
I am getting a bit annoyed because of this sound bug...

I hope that they will fix this problem as soon as possible.

Thanks

Regards

tillobert
04-14-2011, 02:59 PM
is your rado working? because if i give my ai-mates some orders they totally ignore me:(