Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Technical threads > FM/DM threads

FM/DM threads Everything about FM/DM in CoD

Old 04-08-2011, 12:59 PM
Registered Member

Default Sound bugs

Hello everybody,

I am having two quite unpleasant sound problems and I would like to ask you for your thoughts.

The first problem is that I cant hear any engine sounds of other aircrafts in multiplayer. I can hear only my own engine.

And I think it was already mentioned here. But anyway the second problem is related to the landing or taxying sound. The problem is that the sound continues even if the aircraft is not moving.

Thanks in advance

Best regards
Old 04-08-2011, 01:20 PM
Approved Member

I actually thought this was long mentioned thats why i didnt start my own thread. But I may be mistaken.

I have only tried in british campaign.

What I noticed is that sometimes even when I take off and the wheels leave the ground, the rumbling sound from the wheels on the ground stay on during the entire mission.

Then when I land and i bump on the ground it will stop a bit then I land and the rumbling is back even when I come to a full stop with engines off.
Old 04-09-2011, 12:36 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lozmy View Post
Hello everybody,

I am having two quite unpleasant sound problems and I would like to ask you for your thoughts.

The first problem is that I cant hear any engine sounds of other aircrafts in multiplayer. I can hear only my own engine.

And I think it was already mentioned here. But anyway the second problem is related to the landing or taxying sound. The problem is that the sound continues even if the aircraft is not moving.

Thanks in advance

Best regards
You shouldn't be able to hear other aircraft whilst in flight so what is the problem. The second one is indeed a bug.
Old 04-09-2011, 07:18 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC338 View Post
You shouldn't be able to hear other aircraft whilst in flight so what is the problem.
How certain are you about this? Are you guessing or do you have a source or formulae that proves this?
Old 04-09-2011, 10:47 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC338 View Post
You shouldn't be able to hear other aircraft whilst in flight so what is the problem.
Hehe, "interesting" thought

But I mean when I switch the view of another aircraft I can not hear any engine sound. In singleplayer everything is OK, this problem occurs only in multiplayer.

Does anybody have similar problem?

Regards
Old 04-14-2011, 02:22 PM
Registered Member

Guys please isn't there any chance to disable the rumbling sound somehow?
I am getting a bit annoyed because of this sound bug...

I hope that they will fix this problem as soon as possible.

Thanks

Regards
Old 04-14-2011, 02:59 PM
Approved Member

is your rado working? because if i give my ai-mates some orders they totally ignore me