Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > CoD Multiplayer

CoD Multiplayer Everything about multiplayer in IL-2 CoD

Old 04-12-2011, 06:29 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcler002 View Post
hey mate

real kill or AI?

i had an AI earlier... wasnt happy, fort it was human
Not 100% sure about the bomber.. think it was human, the 109 defiantly was.. as he went into a spin twice trying to avoid my guns. Clearly a novice like me.. but it counts!
Old 04-12-2011, 10:15 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackrat View Post
Yep, we already worked that one out, it should be off now.
Thanks for a great server! Had a lot of fun there today. There were as many as 20 people sometimes I think.

Can we have some ships put into mission in the middle of the channel and give fighters objectives to protect them. This way we can meet each other easier. The map is huge for 10 - 20 ppl atm.

Another thought is that Spit IIa is better than 109 in both power and turn rate historically iirc and ingame. Therefore 109 can not neither outclimb, nor outrun, nor outturn this opponent. Maybe we should limit availability to Spit Ia only. It has turn advantage but 109 would have speed advantage. Let's do some tests.
Old 04-12-2011, 10:19 PM
Approved Member

Joined for enough time to get my 109 up to 7.5k (none of the judders other Emil jockeys are reporting - though I think those occur after you over rev the engine - like a holed piston or something puts the engine out of balance) got to a max of 7.6k and saw some nice flak over England before the server went down Not much boost up there (o.8 ATA)
Old 04-13-2011, 10:26 AM
Approved Member

Just tried to out and once I got the Advanced engine controls down on the 110 I had a blast!!!! ty for the server Im telling everyone Iknow to get the gmae early from just flight as Im in the states. hope to see you guys in there. By the way I fly on skies of fire ts
Old 04-13-2011, 12:09 PM
Registered Member

It's down, isn't it?
Old 04-13-2011, 12:18 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ataros View Post
Thanks for a great server! Had a lot of fun there today. There were as many as 20 people sometimes I think.

Can we have some ships put into mission in the middle of the channel and give fighters objectives to protect them. This way we can meet each other easier. The map is huge for 10 - 20 ppl atm.

Another thought is that Spit IIa is better than 109 in both power and turn rate historically iirc and ingame. Therefore 109 can not neither outclimb, nor outrun, nor outturn this opponent. Maybe we should limit availability to Spit Ia only. It has turn advantage but 109 would have speed advantage. Let's do some tests.
Ships in the channel would be awesome.
Old 04-13-2011, 12:25 PM
Approved Member

back up again, blasted thing keeps shutting itself down. The hardware and server are fine, Rise of flight server is ticking along fine, just the CLOD server keeps closing down with an error in fact it doesn't close down, it just stops the connection by the look of it I have to manually stop the battle. So whoever is typing in \ please don't

Can't use keys or values with a \

What that means I don't know.
Old 04-13-2011, 12:45 PM
Registered Member

The wrinkles will get ironed out. Thanks for hosting this wonderful server!
Old 04-13-2011, 01:10 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dores View Post
Ships in the channel would be awesome.
There are ships in the channel already (v1.3). I could put some in the centre, just as a point of reference and interest that might draw people together.

Limiting the choice to Ia is simple enough.

EDIT: I posted v1.4 to the Syn chaps -

Changes:

*Medium tankers placed in centre of English channel with intentions to focus some battles.
*Adjusted Northern Fighter spawn (along the South coast) so that you no longer spawn in hangers with closed doors.
*Updated Fighter Spawn description to give location of tankers in centre of channel.
*Removed Spitfire IIa for balancing reasons.

Last edited by doghous3; 04-13-2011 at 01:44 PM.
Old 04-13-2011, 02:46 PM
Approved Member