Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 08-17-2011, 03:06 AM
Approved Member

Interesting thread Bobby...Well mine is my name...so unimaginative...so there...I did however, enjoy reading how some of you guys came up with yours...
Old 08-17-2011, 10:47 PM
Approved Member

Mine was a quick choice, some friends had xbox live before myself and they all recognise my car reg number, so in my wisdom I matched it with my name so when I joined them on my first evening of live they would know it was me.
Yes I could of just sent them a message but there you go.
Its pronouced MATT.X.Y.O not all one word!
I was going to change it but it grew on me.

Last edited by MATTXYO; 08-18-2011 at 09:21 AM.
Old 08-18-2011, 01:09 PM
Registered Member

Default Hi

My psn name the first part is my real name and I had just been watching a TV program about snakes just before I set up my psn name I liked the word Taipan and the snakes reputation of not backing down when threatened and striking many times when most snakes strike once and slither away,I am just
glad that in England we only have the adder that is venomous they are so reclusive they are rarely seen.
Old 08-19-2011, 12:28 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsevillajr View Post
Interesting thread Bobby...Well mine is my name...so unimaginative...so there...I did however, enjoy reading how some of you guys came up with yours...
first,last, middle name or a combination of all three?just kidding,I don't expect an answer.some of the guys on this thread have been gone for awhile.good to see you guys.
Old 08-20-2011, 07:14 PM
Approved Member

I have always been a U2 fan since the late 70's (yea they been around that long) and although The Edge(Dave Evens) is not the greatest guitar player, he is the master of the effects pedals. ("It might get Loud" check it out) and a play on the album:"Rattle And Hum" I figure if I'm going to play this game there is going to be alot of rattling in my cockpit while getting shot down. [my favorit album is "The Unforgetable Fire"] THANKS for this post some great back grounds on the user names.

Last edited by U2RATTLEHUM; 08-20-2011 at 07:30 PM.
Old 08-21-2011, 11:10 AM
Approved Member

Signifies my inability to land (or fly particularly well for that matter) in sim. Same message keeps popping up on my screen. XP