Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess

King's Bounty: Armored Princess Sequel to the critically acclaimed King’s Bounty: The Legend.

Old 11-25-2009, 12:42 AM
Approved Member

Or u can mod the game.
Like hero.txt and logic.txt
Old 11-30-2009, 12:38 AM
Approved Member

I just had to say that trolls are freakin' insane at night and underground. All of the fights that I had trouble doing no-loss (Impossible) I managed to wipe easily with just 1 stack of 1 troll (Verona only had 1 for sale unfortunately.) At Level 10-12 (started at 10), my mage took out:

Richard the Cruel (okay, I've had the L3 trapper medal since fight 28 and his ogre offed itself on one of the preplaced traps; the rest of his army is a joke.)
That R-14 Robot boss guy in Bolo
Skip (the L20 guy guarding Rob Cuttlefish's stuff)
All the boat heroes on Scarlett and Rusty

Just Stone Skin and spam Mystic Eggs. Don't even need my other spells. As long as the enemy can't do 780 damage in 1 turn (the highest damage spell I faced so far was 225 from R-14), you can't lose. That's with my mage having 2 attack and 0 defense. I can't even imagine what would happen if I had a warrior. In fact, the only fight I couldn't do with just the 1 troll is the dragon trap cave one (several thousand dragonflies hurt...)

I know this won't work nearly as well later on but for those having trouble with zero-loss on the early fights, trolls are amazing if you are lucky enough to find one.