PDA

View Full Version : drm scheme

ArgMyLeg
09-11-2009, 03:32 AM
do we have any word on what kind of drm scheme armored princess will have? I had trouble with KBTL's drm, when I patched it, it refused to work at all and I could never get a reply from the tech forums so Im hoping armored princess has better

Nike-it
09-11-2009, 08:41 AM
do we have any word on what kind of drm scheme armored princess will have? I had trouble with KBTL's drm, when I patched it, it refused to work at all and I could never get a reply from the tech forums so Im hoping armored princess has better

Not yet. In different regions it will most likely have dufferent systems.
And what problem did you have with KB: The Legend?

ArgMyLeg
09-12-2009, 05:38 AM
well it worked fine out of the box aside from the game bug with the pirate wife quest line but when I updated it the game refused to run at all, gave some kind of disk error till I finaly just said screw it and dled a crack to get past the disk check

Nike-it
09-14-2009, 06:25 AM
well it worked fine out of the box aside from the game bug with the pirate wife quest line but when I updated it the game refused to run at all, gave some kind of disk error till I finaly just said screw it and dled a crack to get past the disk check

Download this patch, it solves your issue: ftp://ftp.1cpublishing.eu/Patches/Kings_Bounty/atari17.zip

ArgMyLeg
09-15-2009, 02:08 AM
wish one of the mods on the kbtl forums linked that back when I was asking about it, thanks

Elwin
09-15-2009, 07:22 AM
Moderator is not technical helper, i do not have to know everything about game problems ;s, i never had any technical problem with KBL