Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess

King's Bounty: Armored Princess Sequel to the critically acclaimed King’s Bounty: The Legend.

Old 09-11-2009, 03:32 AM
Registered Member

Default drm scheme

do we have any word on what kind of drm scheme armored princess will have? I had trouble with KBTL's drm, when I patched it, it refused to work at all and I could never get a reply from the tech forums so Im hoping armored princess has better
Old 09-11-2009, 08:41 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArgMyLeg View Post
do we have any word on what kind of drm scheme armored princess will have? I had trouble with KBTL's drm, when I patched it, it refused to work at all and I could never get a reply from the tech forums so Im hoping armored princess has better
Not yet. In different regions it will most likely have dufferent systems.
And what problem did you have with KB: The Legend?
Old 09-12-2009, 05:38 AM
Registered Member

well it worked fine out of the box aside from the game bug with the pirate wife quest line but when I updated it the game refused to run at all, gave some kind of disk error till I finaly just said screw it and dled a crack to get past the disk check
Old 09-14-2009, 06:25 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArgMyLeg View Post
well it worked fine out of the box aside from the game bug with the pirate wife quest line but when I updated it the game refused to run at all, gave some kind of disk error till I finaly just said screw it and dled a crack to get past the disk check
Download this patch, it solves your issue: ftp://ftp.1cpublishing.eu/Patches/Ki...ty/atari17.zip

Last edited by Nike-it; 09-15-2009 at 07:07 AM.
Old 09-15-2009, 02:08 AM
Registered Member

wish one of the mods on the kbtl forums linked that back when I was asking about it, thanks
Old 09-15-2009, 07:22 AM
Approved Member

Moderator is not technical helper, i do not have to know everything about game problems ;s, i never had any technical problem with KBL