igoraki
11-04-2008, 10:46 AM
http://www.kingsbounty.ru/princess/

- new storyline, new gameworld
- new woman hero: princess Amelie, max hero level will be 50
- hero can flying on the pegassus at the global map

* 3 clasess: warrior, paladin, mage with only one portrait
* medals for excellent playing which give bonuses in game
Skill trees will be changed significantly, with new skills added. Also, the whole Medal thing will act sorta like the 4th tree.
* new rage spirit - domesticous dragon with 9 unique attacks
it replace old Box of Rage
* new race - lizards
* promptly traveling on the sea
* you can hire the squire
the family system is replaced with hirable henchmen
* contract system for chase trophies
like in old King's Bounty
* improved RPG system with more abilities, tree system 13-13-14
* new Traveling magic for the global map and some new spells
* 5 new unique bosses: Borer, Gremlion, Archidemon Baal etc.
* better optimalization for minor system requirements
* playing time more 10 hours
* quickly hero leveling
* more complicated battles
* demo - maybe
* you can't attack from the air
* abilities have 8-12 levels (in old KB:L only 3)
* spells have again 3 levels
* release date is maybe april 2009 (Russian version)
* not multiplayer
* Starforce again (Russian Version)
* more colors for Dragon spirit (yellow, black, blue...)
* flying is also quick travel between maps

Release date: Q1 2009.

edit : this is post from this forum,i saw it on celestial heavens and thought its something new
so mods please delete this thread

feanor
01-24-2009, 08:10 AM
KB: A.Princess - Interview at Gamebanshee.com http://gamebanshee.com/interviews/kbarmoredprincess1.php

Zhuangzi
01-25-2009, 11:28 PM
Thanks for that, feanor.

Looks like there will be FIVE new bosses (hopefully some in the second half of the game :-P)

Also, we won't be seeing this in English in Q1 - there's only two months left anyway. I doubt we will have Armoured Princess before the middle of the year. But I'm happy to wait - everything I've read about this I've been happy with.

Can't wait to play KB:TL again. :cool:

Elias_Maluco
01-26-2009, 04:26 PM
Dmitry: We are currently discussing that, maybe the editor will be available for every gamer, but we are not sure for now. Actually we are thinking about the way to give it is to advanced players only, ones that can create a good extension. We consider that to be the best option.

Kinda worried about this. If there is an editor, why not make it public to everyone? The real "advanced" and interested players are the only ones who will actually ever get anything done on it anyway.

Everyone can start a map, a campaing, a mod. Only some will ever finish their work, and those are usually the "advanced" players who actually have the free time and the skills required to make it.

Make it public and good skilled people will eventually use it and make good use of it.

Zavia
02-06-2009, 01:07 PM
I agree with above poster.

Beside the trouble of "choosing" who are advance players that are deserving to get the editor and who arn't, doing so would only limit your game's potential.
Who knows, the expansion may be played by some good map makers, but they would not have access cos they are not deemed advanced, unless there is some method of proving such self worth.

By releasing it to the public, those who are good and dedicated will prove themselves by the mods they make. The more moddable the game is, both in availability in the editor's comprehensiveness, the more impressive things may come out of it.
DotA, from warcraft 3 would be an example. Hmm, "DotA: Kings Bounty". I see a mod conversion. :P

fld88
02-13-2009, 02:06 PM
I didn't know that the Russian version used Starforce. That is a disappointing mar on an exceptional game. I question the integrity of any company who would choose to use such heinous technology. Do we know if the non-Russian versions of the expansion will not have Starforce for certain?

Zhuangzi
02-15-2009, 11:58 AM
I didn't know that the Russian version used Starforce. That is a disappointing mar on an exceptional game. I question the integrity of any company who would choose to use such heinous technology. Do we know if the non-Russian versions of the expansion will not have Starforce for certain?

For some reason they use Starforce for the Russian version, but they don't use it for international localisations. Good idea - it would kill sales for sure.

City Builder
02-26-2009, 02:29 AM
I agree with above poster.

Beside the trouble of "choosing" who are advance players that are deserving to get the editor and who arn't, doing so would only limit your game's potential.

There was another game of recent times that *thought* they were going to do it this way too. It however backfired on them and there was such an uproar about it that they decided to release it to anybody that owns a legitimate copy of the game.

I'd be a little bit pissed of at the developers to pick and choose who can make additions to the game through an editor to say the least. It will never benefit the game community of this title in that fashion and will only offer sour feelings to the devlopment team for doing so which then turns into lower sales in the future. Yeas ago, no problem, but today people are starting to remember everything and don't soon forget *feeling* mistreated regardless if they are or not.

lifemare
03-02-2009, 02:34 AM
* you can hire the squire
the family system is replaced with hirable henchmen

Oh maaan! I loved that about the game! Can't we (plz plz plz?) have both?
(I actually kind of maybe sort of had a real crush on Xeona.)[colored in "HushGray"]

ps: put some life-sized posters of the wifes for sale and you have yourself a sucker here. lol :drool:

* new rage spirit - domesticous dragon with 9 unique attacks
it replace old Box of Rage

Sorry for the party-pooping, but that dragon looks so lame!
The Spirits were so freaking awesome, i can't believe you chose to get rid of them...
You're really spoiling my expectations here... Main character is now a woman, walking around with a baby dragon who looks like something out Lilo & Stich or Pokemon. Aren't you afraid you're painting the expansion a tad too pink?!

feanor
03-28-2009, 10:29 PM
King's Bounty: Armored Princess addon - 1. trailer: http://rapidshare.com/files/214592290/kbap_trailer_xvid.zip

Zhuangzi
03-29-2009, 01:03 AM
Thanks for that, feanor.

It looks like the settings are going to look much the same (i.e. elven type areas, pirate type areas, underground) but some of the new races look excellent (especially the dinosaurs/lizards). Other than that the horse now flies, are there any other major gameplay differences? It looks like the little dragon will function much as the ragebox did in the original...

Nike-it
03-30-2009, 10:22 AM
Thanks for that, feanor.

It looks like the settings are going to look much the same (i.e. elven type areas, pirate type areas, underground) but some of the new races look excellent (especially the dinosaurs/lizards). Other than that the horse now flies, are there any other major gameplay differences? It looks like the little dragon will function much as the ragebox did in the original...

The little dragon will replace the spirits, and there will be several to choose (different bonuses and basic skills)

Varnor
03-31-2009, 05:48 PM
I have to say I can't really fault the original game at all, it was really well done. I imagine we will have to see what the end result is like

The only thing that could be faulted is the multiple formats of the game that exist, which can only make technical support more difficult

I was certainly pleased to hear that an expansion was in the works :)

guciomir
04-05-2009, 07:16 PM
some rumours which i believe to be true (most of them from official polish site of kingbounty)

1. according to the official kingbounty.pl polish site there will be scenario editor in the expansion
2. according to site gry-online , polish version of expansion will be out in june. So the game is probably translated to some point at the moment, because otherwise there will be not enough time to release it so fast. I think that it is also true for english translation. I am not sure if this rumour is true (gry-online is not an official source), but lets hope for that.
3. check http://kingsbounty.pl/ - there are some news and rumours in polish , but there are also some screenshots that you may did not see before

feanor
04-13-2009, 12:31 PM
Last 3 trailers in high quality on rapidshare!

http://rapidshare.com/files/220722919/kingsbounty_drako_xvid.zip
http://rapidshare.com/files/220730719/kbap_wide_baal_1280x720.zip
http://rapidshare.com/files/220757674/kbap_wide_ktahu_1280x720.zip

Jamers
04-15-2009, 02:40 AM
Seems to me from what I've been reading in interviews and whatnot that this will essentially be a whole new game, just that the engine / some graphics, units, etc. are carried over. Anyone know for sure?
In the interview it says you can no longer use the rage spirits, and the guy being interviewed (Dmitri something) didn't really answer the question as to whether we can carry our heroes from 'The Legend' over into the game, but I imagine you need to start from scratch, as this game is about the princess and her dragon.

Also, on the 1C website, it says "sequel to King's Bounty..." blah blah. Whole new game, then?

Zhuangzi
04-15-2009, 04:04 AM
Seems to me from what I've been reading in interviews and whatnot that this will essentially be a whole new game, just that the engine / some graphics, units, etc. are carried over. Anyone know for sure?
In the interview it says you can no longer use the rage spirits, and the guy being interviewed (Dmitri something) didn't really answer the question as to whether we can carry our heroes from 'The Legend' over into the game, but I imagine you need to start from scratch, as this game is about the princess and her dragon.

Also, on the 1C website, it says "sequel to King's Bounty..." blah blah. Whole new game, then?

Yes, it's a whole new game with the same engine/graphics. You can't carry over your heroes. Amelie is your hero and she can still be a Mage, Paladin or Warrior. There are about 50 levels (or more) as opposed to 30 in TL. The world is entirely new, some of the skills have been modified (although it is basically very similar). You have a little dragon instead of the ragebox, and the dragon skills are new. Spells are mostly the same. There are plenty of new units but 2/3 are the same. There are also some really excellent new innovations, such as 'achievement medals' which give bonuses, and also a new bounty system for hiring mercenaries.

Think of this as a sequel more than an expansion. :cool:

Jamers
04-15-2009, 05:54 AM
Yes, it's a whole new game with the same engine/graphics. You can't carry over your heroes. Amelie is your hero and she can still be a Mage, Paladin or Warrior. There are about 50 levels (or more) as opposed to 30 in TL. The world is entirely new, some of the skills have been modified (although it is basically very similar). You have a little dragon instead of the ragebox, and the dragon skills are new. Spells are mostly the same. There are plenty of new units but 2/3 are the same. There are also some really excellent new innovations, such as 'achievement medals' which give bonuses, and also a new bounty system for hiring mercenaries.

Think of this as a sequel more than an expansion. :cool:
Thanks, Zhuangzi.

Mandea
04-15-2009, 06:41 AM
2/3 of the units are the same, but they have been rebalanced and many have received new "powers". the game should be more interesting now.

Elwin
04-15-2009, 09:43 AM
I havent compared units only rembered that archdemon had 666hp and now it has 766, also ancient ent with 1400 hp , there is surely way more changes .. hm actualy many units got more hp , looks like creators wanted longer battles

guciomir
04-15-2009, 11:29 AM
Elwin could you share more information with us? im really interested in what you translated :)

Elwin
04-15-2009, 06:40 PM
OK here we go:

1.Skills
The classes have now one unique skill

MIght tree
-new skill increasing attack
-new skill increasing defence
-Onslaught skill now gives additional initiative and rage on start on battle
-Combat readiness now reduce the damage at first round and gives aditional defence
-Bowman commander now increases attack and initiative ( not decreasing leadership as before)
-Anger is now not unique but values of it are much lower
-nnew skill which increase critical chance at retaliation
- there is a also new unique skill but i dont understand what it does at all, previous one seem to be removed as useless, same for training skill

Mind tree
-scouting skill now also increases inteligience
-holy anger is no longer unique it now dcreases demon/undead defence
- increased values for glory
-a new skil increasing critical chance
-a new skill increasing attack and defence
-learining skill now also increases int
-a new skill increasing speed and initiative
-a new skill, hm quite unclear looks like getting more runs and crystals from destroying objects on battlefield. Also increases mana peramanently
-a new skilll increaseing morale
-a new skill increasing mana and rage
- new skill increasing morale for animals and dragons, alos increasing ragge permanently
- a new unique skill for paladin which is improved version of old necromancy skill, resurrects up to 100% of dead stack after battle, also increases power of resurrect spell
- no more reserve, inquisition and tolerance ;(
Magic tree
-a new skill increasing intellect
- a new skill giving mana when troop was killed by other uints ( spells dont count)
- a new skill increasing efectiveness of summoning spells
-a new skill increasing int and mana
- unique skill higher magic got changed,u can cast now consequently a spell x times per battle which cost is lower than y mana (20 at highest)

2.Spells
Therere are few spells added to each school didnt read them carefully, some examples are timeback-like spell, spell converting rage into mana or new spell dealing astral damage.

3.Rewards
After doing various things during battle u can achieve special rewards,
Some of them:
- getting aditional leadership after wining battle without loses (like 200ld for 10 battles, 1000ld for 50 battles)
- increasing power of burn/poison after doing that x times
- recieving additional rage at start of battle with hero after defeating x heroes
- increasing power of traps and geting additional of them at start of battle ( dunno how it will be work) after kiling x enemy stacks by trap
- increasing exp recieved by domestic dragon by killing dragons
These are general for every classes , every classes also got 2 unique rewards
Warrior:
-increasing attack after kiliing reptiles
-increasing rage after using spells in first 10 round of battle, spells are berserk,ghost blade,dragon arrow
Paladin:
-incrreasig defence after killing undeads
-increasing damage of palainds,pireists and inquisitor after using some speels in first 10 round of battle , spells are heal,peacefullness, bless, ressurect
Mage
-increasing int after killing orcs
-increasing mana after using spells in first 10 rounds, spells are flamig arrow, gresy mist,fireball and one i cant translate

Those are some changes, there are also many new things but its so big that so it require mmuch time to translate it and write it, maybe later i will write some more things about units,Zhuanghi also said smg about bounty system i didnt found it yet

Mystic Phoenix
04-15-2009, 07:30 PM
- there is a also new unique skill but i dont understand what it does at all,

If I'm not mistaken it increases maximum rage (5/10/15) and rage won't drop under a certain threshold (15%/20%/40%) which means you will never start a battle with 0 rage.

Zhuanghi also said smg about bounty system i didnt found it yet

Still searching for that, too.

Elwin
04-15-2009, 07:57 PM
4. Dragon
Dragon has 9 skills some damage,some crowd control like old spirits
There are 7 dragon each has different color and give different bonus, also starting skills differs.Bonuses are int,atack,defence,mana,rage, +% critical chance

5. Husbands,
There are 6 of them, seems like there are no childs anymore ( i think devs realized no one realy use them) INstead of it they posses some kind of unique skills
A)Demon one? Increasing attack of female units by 100% ( even more powerful sprites :D )
Slots : Wepon, armor artefact,belt/glove

In the dialogue with husband it is possible to select, which of the forces of hero it will control in the following battle. For
this battle the selected troop obtains +10 to the attack and defence and additionally one of the abilities to the selection
of the player:
- +2 speeds;
- The counterattack: it always answers the impacts of enemy;
- The ignition: it ignites enemies by its impacts (effect “combustion” it is superimposed on 3 rounds);
- The regeneration: Health is restored, attacking enemy (after each impact according to the enemy completely it is cured
“upper” soldier in the force; the killed essences are not raised);
- The fire resistance: +50% of resistance to the fire (it gives absolute addition to the instantaneous value of resistance).
This force during the battle will be controlled By [agvaresom], and it will not be subordinated to the player (from the point of view
of game - it will be located in the regime “of auto-battle”).
husband can take under the control only following types of the essences: Peasants, Barbaras, pirates, robbers,
dwarf, marine wolves, marauders, guardsmen, archers, assassins, cavalrymen, knights.
Characteristic “mental fatigue”
after the battle, in which husband controlled the troops, “mental fatigue” becomes equal to 100%. [Agvares]
will not be able to repeatedly use a skill of the control of the troops until it “mental fatigue” falls
to 0%. For each battle, in which [Agvares] do not control the troops (it rests), it “mental fatigue”
decreases by 10-15%.
In other words, after husband uses “control of the troops” in combat, to it is necessary leisure in 7-10 combat

B) human one? Increase critcial chance of unicorns
Slots: Weapon, armor, gloves, regalia

Skill “the instruction of the troops”
if we select the appropriate options in the dialogue, then it will train all knights in the army of hero in paladins (cost
- 100 gold for each), or all priests into the inquisitors (25 gold for each).

C) pirate one - increase speed and morale of pirates and robbers
Slots: Weapon, armor, boots, artifact/regalia

if we select the appropriate options in the dialogue, then it will train all robbers in the army of hero into the marauders
(cost - 5 gold for each), or all pirates into the marine wolves (7 gold for each).
Special: the return of beauty
during the game Jim [Kraud] can get rid of the scars and again find beauty. For this it is necessary to find
object the blood of goddess. If this object is located in hero, in the dialogue with Jim appears new option.
With the selection of this option Jim it will cure from the scars and will acquire the new properties:
- +700 leaderships;
- the collection of the slots of satellite becomes the following: Weapon, dress/armor, boots, artifact.

D)undead one - undead morale +1
Slots: Weapon, armor, helmet, regalia/belt

for the case, when satellite yet did not get rid of the authority of the dark (i.e., the authority of the dark > 0%):
If we select the appropriate options in the dialogue, then it will train all skeletons in the army of hero in the skeletons of archers
(cost - 2 gold for each), or all knights into the black knights (50 gold for each).
For the case, when satellite got rid of the authority of the dark (authority of the dark = 0%):
If we select the appropriate options in the dialogue, then it will train all [Mechnikov] in the army of hero into the archers (cost -
5 gold for each), or all black knights into the knights (50 gold for each).
Skill “fight with the authority of the dark”
in [Morona] Of [darka] is the special parameter - “authority of the dark”. With the connection to the hero it is equal to 100%. After
each battle it changes:
-2, if in the enemy army there were demons;
-3, if it was indulge in the enemy army;
+1, if in the army of hero there were the demons (forces in the reserve also they are considered);
+1, if in the army of hero it was indulge (forces in the reserve also they are considered).
Each of these conditions is considered independent of rest. For example, if they were indulge in the enemy army
and demons, and in the army of hero were demons, then the authority of the dark will change to -3-2+1 = with -4.
After the authority of the dark will fall to 0%, [Moron] Of [dark] gets rid of the authority of the dark and gives to hero object
“the splinter of the dark”. After this, event the parameter of satellite “the authority of the dark” is always equal to 0%, and never
it changes.

E) orc one - +1 to speed and initiative of orcs
Slots: Weapon, panel, regalia/belt, artifact ( dont know what is meant by panel in tihs translator :P)

Skill " appropriates trophies”
periodically husband it takes away to itself half of gold, obtained by hero for the battle. After this, the events Of [ameli]
will begin the following battle with the maximum reserve of fury. husband appropriates to itself the trophies through every 8-15
combat.
The fine reading of a quantity of combat occurs as follows. There is the counter, which is increased by
the random number from 1 to 2 after each battle; as soon as the value of this counter attains 15, satellite
appropriates trophies; counter after this is discarded into 0 and counting it begins anew.

E)dwarf one - +x% of critical chance to archers ...
Slots: Weapon, helmet, gloves/belt, boots

Increase in the characteristics: +X% to the probability of critical hit to archers. The here X depends on the current degree of the optical system, investigated by the trigger:
for 1/2/3/4 degrees of X = 10/15/20/25.
In the version of game 1.0 for the 4th degree of the optical system of [bonus] it is additionally given To [arkhimagu], [Nekromantu],
druid, but it ceases to be given to alchemist, [Droidu] mechanics, cyclop.
Skill “a study of optical systems”
trigger during the game improves its lens, and gradually increases [bonus] to the chance of the critical impact
of [strelkov] with 10% (1st level of optical systems) to 25% (4th level).
For obtaining the new level of optical systems to trigger they be required following:
- Level 1: it is given with the connection of satellite;
- Level 2: hero conducted 34 combat, when the trigger (study they increase by 3% for the battle, with reaching
by 100% - improvement), was satellite;
- Level 3: hero conducted 50 additional combat, when the trigger (study they increase by 2% for the battle,
with reaching by 100% - improvement), was satellite;
- Level 4: hero must return 100 crystals (accessibly only after reaching 3- GO of the level of optical
systems) to trigger.

F)elf one - +4 int
Slots: Gloves/panel, dress(armor?), regalia/belt, artifact

Skill “the restoration of mana”
Husband can restore the mana of hero to the maximum, if it are asked about this. After use the skill
is recharged 5 combat, after this again it is possible to restore mana on the demand.
Skill “the knowledge of the incantations of wanderings”
after the connection husbend immediately gives roll “smile of fortune”, if it are asked about this. After this,
through every 30 combat it gives the new random roll of the magic of the wanderings (satellite itself it will report the completion
of the creation of roll).
Special:
husband itself attempts to leave from [Ameli], when it reaches the 40th level, and is carried out not less than 10 combat, in which
husband was satellite. It is possible to agree with this, and companion simply will leave, after taking away all objects, by which
it is equipped; and it is possible not to agree, and to cause him to the battle. If battle is won - satellite remains, and
it does not attempt into further more to leave; moreover, 15 potions of mana are given for the victory.

Skills are mostly auto transalted i sometimes just didnt understand what they mean ;P
Altough its much improvement to the game compared to the child. Game is bacaming really interesting

Elias_Maluco
04-15-2009, 11:26 PM
And no editor yet, right?

Zhuangzi
04-16-2009, 12:38 AM
Thanks for that Elwin. That stuff about the mercenaries sounds really promising, although I'm pretty sure they aren't supposed to be husbands. I think 'panel' means shield, by the way.

Nike-it
04-16-2009, 07:42 AM
And no editor yet, right?

The editor is not released yet.

Mandea
04-16-2009, 08:00 AM
they are called henchmen, as far as I remember.

guciomir
04-16-2009, 10:13 AM
thanks Elwin! that was great!

is there a chance for more? :D for example some units (old and new) and their abilities :D

Mystic Phoenix
04-16-2009, 10:41 AM
New Units:
Humans: Paladin (Level 4)
Dwarves: Engineer Droid (3), Guard Droid (4), Foreman (?) (4)
Demons: Executioner (4)
Neutrals: Assassin (4), Demonologist (4), Royal Griffin (4), Troll (5)
Summoned: Heavenly Guard (griffin or eagle like) (3)
And of course the 7 Pangolin units with the T-Rex as top unit (1000 health)

Unless Elvin will translate them all, is there a certain unit you're interested in? (won't habe the time today to post them all).

Nike-it
04-16-2009, 10:50 AM
Sevral new units.

Humans:

Paladin (price 1500)
Level 4
Leadership 220
Atack 30
Defense (+ D) 36 (+8 )
Resistance 30, 30, 10 (physical, magic, fire)
Initiative 3
Speed 2
Crit 10
Damage 16–20
Health 200
Skills: devotion, second wind
Features: Steel armor, Mastery, Devoted to light, Holly fighter

Dwarves:

Brigade-leader (price 600)
Level 4
Leadership 130
Atack 22
Defense (+ D) 28 (+6)
Resistance -10, 10 (magic, fire)
Initiative 7
Speed 2
Crit 12
Damage 13-14
Health 130
Skills: march sprint
Features: Night vision, Brigade-leader

Demons:

Punisher (price 1600)
Level 4
Leadership 360
Atack 40
Defense (+ D) 30 (+6)
Resistance 10, 50 (physical, fire)
Initiative 5
Speed 2
Crit 16
Damage 24-26
Health 280
Skills: run, execution
Features: Demon, Domination, Instilling fear ,Demon's rage, Furious

Neutrals:

Assassin (price 800)
Level 4
Leadership 150
Atack 36
Defense (+ D) 20 (+8 )
Resistance 25 (poison)
Initiative 6
Speed 3
Crit 25
Damage 11-13
Health 100
Skills: back hit, assassination
Features: Poisonous, Poison resistance, enemy doesn't answer, Death servant.

Troll (price 3600)
Level 5
Leadership 1100
Atack 50
Defense (+ D) 55 (+15)
Resistance 15, 15 (physical, fire)
Initiative 4
Speed 2
Crit 9
Damage 60-80
Health 780
Skills: calming
Features: Troll's skin, Becoming a stone, Gloating

Nike-it
04-16-2009, 11:02 AM
Two more units.

Demonolog (price 1200)
Level 4
Leadership 210
Atack 30
Defense (+ D) 25 (+5)
Resistance 25, 25 (magic, fire)
Initiative 6
Speed 2
Crit 12
Damage 12-14 (9-10)
Health 160
Skills: Thread of life, Demonic beasts
Features: Burning skull, Portal keeper, Demonolog, Magic Resistance, Fire Resistance, Mind Resistance,

Royal Griffin (price 1200)
Level 4
Leadership 300
Atack 35
Defense (+ D) 30 (+7)
Resistance 50, -10 (magic, fire)
Initiative 6
Speed 6
Crit 15
Damage 20-30
Health 220
Skills: encouragement, sky guards
Features: Fly, Furious, Magic Resistance, Hates Dragons, Perfection

Elwin
04-16-2009, 11:56 AM
6 Units

6.1 Humans:
Since there is no more traninig skill, units which could get them by it got them now ( circle atack for knights and so on )
All units except knights have increased HP, mostly Archmage from 90 to 140
Increased damage of knights and archmages

New unit Paladin,
Talents:
Prayer - ( name is not actualy important since it will be proabably different in eng ver) Heal or ressurect ally, 24 hp for each paladin also damages undeads and demons staying next to ressurected unit. does not affect plants,machines,undeads
Second Wind - restores units action points of units lvl 1-4, dont affect undeads,also works only if leadership of troop is less then leadership of paladin multiplied by 3
Abilities:
Stell Armor, Valor ( same as knight) Holiness( same as inqiusitor)
Holy soldier - 150% dmage to undead nad resist magic 30%

6.2 Dwarves:
increased hp for miner, cannoneer,(100 to 140) alchemist (120 to 170)

New dwarf skill abillity (lvl3 one) giving critical hits every hit if the stack is less than 50% than it was on beggining of battle

New miner talent : strike - increse defence of miner by 100%, does not retaliate and does smg to brigadiers ( dont know what)

3 new units:

Droid mechanic/engineer
Talents: repair - repairs allied mechanic unit, 44hp per one droid
Skills:Flying,archer,Mechanical,Steel armor,Eyeless,No melee penalty

Droid guardian
Talents :harpoon - something like emerald dragon ability but with much higher distance
Skiils
Shock,mechanical,Steel Armor, Eyeless

Brigadier
Talents:Forced march -increases speed and initiative of all miners.Brigade leader in this case does not lose move.
Skills: Night Vision,Brigade leader - doubles base attack and defence of miners in the army during their strike, obtain +1 speed and initiative, and 100% probability critical hit.

6.3 Orcs
Increased hp for all units except Catapult
Decreased dmg of furious goblins, vet orcs, and ogres ( they were indeed hit to much i think)
Increased damage for catapult

New goblin skill incresing base atack after( think after kiling stack but not sure)
New furoius goblin skill Hot temper - when reaciving damage increase speed by 2 for 2 turns
New ogre talent - Absorption - stealing enemy action points and give it to the ogre

6.4 Demons
Increased hp for all units except cerberus
Decreased the damage of cerberus and demon

New cerberus talent : To take! If enemy stands on the straight line, then Cerberus for one turn runs up to it and bites inflicting 12-12
losses.If in the end of the straight line there is no enemy, then Cerberus runs in the selected direction, until he stumbles
on the obstacle.

New demon and punisher skill :The fury of demon - when recieving damage , the already moved demon( used action points) with probability of 50% obtains the possibility again to walk in this round even 1 point of action for this. The retaliaton attacks of enemies are not considered.

New archdemon skill : Halving - with probability 50% can kill immediately half of enemy force, if the summary leadership
of the enemy troop is less archdemon . Doesnt work if archdemon does more damage by usual attack than with halving
Great new abbbility !

New Unit Punisher
Talents:running,Execution - Execution deals 36-39 damage to enemy. If force perishes, then all enemies temporarily lose 1 initiatives
for 2 turns (it is superimposed effect “indecision”). The enemies of 1-4 levels can with probability 50% fall into panic for 2 turns
Skills : demon,domination,The moving horror - attacking the demon, the units of 1-4 levels (besides to undeads , demons, lizards and creatures with
mind immunity ) with probability 30% falls into fear for 2 turns, fury of the deamon ( described above), furious

I think that punisher is gonna to be my favourite unit :P

6.5 Elves
All units except dryad and both unicorns got increased hp, especialy druid (48 to 100)
Decreased damge of dryad
Increased damage of unicorn

New lake fairy talent mark of the hunter - marked unit will recieve critical hits from archers
New sprite and dryad ability which has 50% to discharge enemy unit talent
New werewelof ability lycantrophy - with the attack with probability 30% converts 25% of those killed into the werewolves, increasing its number.
At night and in the caves a quantity of those inverted doubles. Werewolves can become peasants,robbers, marauders, dwarves, archers, guardsmen, knights, horsemans, sprites,lake fairies, elves, hunters, pirates, sea dogs, Barbarians, Berserkers and assassins.
New black unicorn ability - whne retaliates non elf unit it always does critical hit
New ent and ancient ent abillity entangle (or something like that) decreasing enemy speed on hit, does not affect flying creatures

6.6 Undeads
Increased hp of skeleton,skeleton archer,zombie,decayed zombie,vampire,vampire (bat),ancient vampire, ancient vampire(bat), bone dragon
Decreased the damage of zombies and decayed zombies

New Zombie and decayed Zombie talent:The suspension - gives zombies action points to other allied troop.Troops which moved already gets additional move ( like fit of energy)

6.7 Neutral

increased hp of all units except for : devilfish,cave spider,barbarian,berserker, bears,ancient bears,griphons
decreased health of wolves ( the first decrease of hp and maybe the only one)
increased damage of cyclops

new lake dragonfly ability which gives the chance to remove enemy action points on attack
new barbarian ability ( same as dwarf one)
new pirate/seadog abbilty giving a chance to dodge attack
removed bears and ancient bears critical blow abbility

New units
Assasin
Talents:
Backstab - Assassin instantly moves to the back of victim, inflicting 17-17 posison damage, and then returns to its place.
Assasination - deals 13-13 damage. If troop dies during this attack, then killer obtains the 2 additional action points and the possibilities to repeatedly use back stab .
Abilities :Poisonous, Poison resistance, no retialation, Death Servant - immune to buffs and mind control

Demonolog
Talents:
The thread of life - sucks out vital energy of the enemy, inflicting 14-18 magic damage , and 40% of energy
it transfers to the selected ally, raising the killed and curing injured soldiers. It acts
on any creatures , except mechanicals and immune to the magic. ( very nice one)
Demonic beasts - demon portal like skill, similiar to the one the demon have
Abilities :
Magic Resistance, Fire Resistance, Mind Resistance,
Blizing skull - deals fire damage, 150% magic damage to demons,
Portal keeper - when someone calls demons, are used “tele-port” or “infernal exchange”, demonologist obtains +2 attacks and defence,
Demonologist - obtains +1 morals, if in the army are demons, and +5 attacks on the lava arenas.

hmm another unit which will probably become my favourite :P

Royal Griffin
talents:
Encouragement - all elves and humans in the army obtain +50% to the base attack and the initiative. Duration 2 turns.
Sky guards - summon those grey griphins
Abilities:Fly, Furious, Magic Resistance, Hates Dragons, Perfection - gives +1 morale to nearby humans.

Troll
Talents:
Calming - inflicts 70-90 damage. The initiative of victim falls to 1 and it inflicts the minimum damage,removes buffs from the target
Abilities:
Troll skin - in the light the skin of troll hardens, troubling its motions, but giving additional defence . In the daytime and in the morning: resistance to phisiscal and fire ldamage doubles (30%). At night, in the evening and in the caves: it can regenerate and it moves more rapidly, obtaining +1 speeds and initiatives.
Becaming a stone - after death it is converted into the the rock statue- obstacle
Gloating - when troop dies by attack ( not by spells) [troll] is glad and obtains +5 attack.

Still to come lizard race

misteraphis
04-16-2009, 07:30 PM
I'm really looking forward to the Royal Griffins, hope I can get another -30% to griffin leadership item.

I have a question about the flying horse though. I thought it just meant that the animation was flying until I saw in the video it was actually flying over trees and mountains. How does that work? Can you really just go anywhere you want? Because I know in King's Bounty some items would be blocked by mobs and some areas had to be accessed from somewhere else(like in the dwarven lands).

Elwin
04-16-2009, 08:03 PM
6.8 Lizards

Note ; Names will be surely different

Gobot lvl 1
Talents:The division - they begin to crawl under the earth and are multiplied,increasing its number doubly. coming outside in random location.Skill works , if the number of troop is half of ammount from start of battle
Abilities :
Dig - ignoring obstacles while moving . Attacks and go back ( like imp)
mind immunity, no melee penatly, eyeless no melle penalty and no archer? seems like mistake guess it also got archer

Adult Gobot lvl 2
Talents - none
Abilities - Dig,poisonous,eyeless,mind immunity,no melee penalty ( same lacking archer)

Gorgul lvl 3
Talents:running,Bloody - damage all enemies and allies standing next to caster. Skill is active, if the number of troop is half of the ammount from the bigginig of the battle.
Abilities:
Spear - piercing attack ( like black and red dragon) does not affect allies
The durable scale - halves the damage from ranged non magic attacks
The flock - for every 30 units in stack , =1 atack and defence ( like peasants), bonus cant be higher then base stats of unit
Thirst for blood - 50% chance for getting additional turn after killing enemy stack

Gorguana lvl 3
Talents:
Blood presurre -marks the enemy which cause that unit recieves double damage for 2 turns
Magic blood - drinks vitalities of enemy, inflicting 9-9 magic damage ( not counting atack and defence of units) .If target was living creture it resurects gorguana equal to 100% of substituted damage Skill is active, if the number of troop is half the original
A whisper To [ktakhu] - returns order to the union force Of [gorgulov], whereas which that hour accomplish circular impact,striking both friends and enemies, who stand next, and inflicting 5-8 damage .On all struck by impact enemies is superimposed the effect hemorrhage to 1 turn.

Abilities :
The magic projectile - attacks remotely, letting out magic projectile. ( dont understand it),
Durable scale,flock,thirst for blood ( same as Gorgul)

[Khayterrant] lvl 4 - pterodactil or smg like that
Talent :
Lay egg - lays the egg, in next turn will hatch 50% of original troop,can be used, if enemy is located next to the troop.
Characteristics of the egg:
Health = 30% of the summary health of the stack Of [khayterrantov]; Initiative = 1; Protection = 3.

Abilities :Flying,magic ressistance,The sharp beak - assuredly inflicts critical damage , if at the moment of attack is located in flight and it flew not less than 3- X of cells.

Cocha ( worm) lvl 4
Highly noticable is very high damage (27-33) and also high hp (190)

Talents:
Bear - something like thorns warior/hunter one but summons gobots
Feeding bites - the selected adjacent troop (ally or enemy ), inflicting 50-50 damage . The pulled out piece eats, restoring a quantity of force
in the size = loss/[Zdorove]_[Choshi] (i.e., the size of the troop Of [chosh] it increases by 1 for every 190 points of damage ). Does not restore force it if attacks Golems or mechanical creatures. Skill is active, if the number of troop is half of original.
Initiation - converts all simple Gobots into adult gobots , which were located on the battlefield at the moment of the beginning of battle, after battle will become back to gobots

Abilities:
Cannot be moved,mind immunity

Bronto lvl 4
Talents:
Ram - run in the selected direction, until it stumbles on the obstacle.
On takeoff are inflicted 15-18 damage +20% for each passed cell (for 1 cell +20% loss, for 2 cells +40% loss and so on).
Bury - is buried in the earth, losing the possibility to be moved and retaliation . In this case it possesses high protection and can attack remotely
“changes into burried bronto"

Abilities:
Durable scale,mind immunity,
[Trekhrogiy] usual attack it attacks the immediately three purposes before itself,
The shafts - if bronto, recieves damage , cannot counterattack, then to enemy are inflicted 5-10 damage from the sharp shaft for each bronto in the force

T-rex lvl 5
Talents:
Primitive - all troops of enemy less in the leadership without mind immunity recieves 10-40 damages (attack of lizard and defence of enemy doesnt count ) and they lose half of action points (rounding upward).
Gorge corpse - lizard eats any creature corpse completly restoring it healths and action points

Abilities:
Durable scale,
Tirana - nearby enemies lose 30% of their base defence
The giant lizard - all lizards in the army obtain +1 morals (with exception of [T-rex] themselves).
Terrible marine devil - with the attack, with probability 30%, attempts to frighten the enemy of 1-3 levels for 2 turns .The frightened enemy does not retaliate, doesnt work on undeads and mind immune units
[Pozhiratel] - killing troop eats its corpses, completely restoring its health.Not working on undead mechanics and plants

Zhuangzi
04-17-2009, 12:27 AM
I'm really looking forward to the Royal Griffins, hope I can get another -30% to griffin leadership item.

I have a question about the flying horse though. I thought it just meant that the animation was flying until I saw in the video it was actually flying over trees and mountains. How does that work? Can you really just go anywhere you want? Because I know in King's Bounty some items would be blocked by mobs and some areas had to be accessed from somewhere else(like in the dwarven lands).

I predict that Royal Griffins will be one of the most powerful units in the game. Considering that they spawn Griffins too, they will be winners. Teamed with Inquisitors to Holy Rage/Resurrect them, they will be unstoppable. :cool:

The way the flying works is that yes, you can land in areas you wouldn't otherwise be able to access. You still have to travel between islands via boat though.

jwallstone
04-17-2009, 01:14 AM
Wow, these units are just turning out amazingly exciting. I'm psyched for this game. I'm already thinking about all the cool things these new units can do.

guciomir
04-17-2009, 11:10 AM
Thank you guys for your translating work :)

New units sound awesome, i hope the game will be released soon in other languages. Do you think that there will be another expansion?

Nike-it
04-17-2009, 11:12 AM
Thank you guys for your translating work :)

New units sound awesome, i hope the game will be released soon in other languages. Do you think that there will be another expansion?

Most likely no, the devs will start new projects. But there is still a chance;)

Mandea
04-17-2009, 06:45 PM
I think there will be a King's Bounty 2 if the add-on is succesful, but not too soon. and the russian version seems to be.

Coin-coin le Canapin
04-22-2009, 08:49 PM
I have a question about the expansion.
In KB:TL, burn or poison was weak at the beginning of the game and quickly totally useless because it did almost no damages.

Have the poison and burn damages been increased in the expansion ? Are they finally useful "bonuses" to kill enemy troops?

Elwin
04-22-2009, 09:15 PM
Yes, now they are pretty powerfull

Zhuangzi
04-23-2009, 12:08 AM
They are seriously powerful now. In fact some guys on the Russian forum were complaining that they are now too strong, as they can do far more damage than you'd expect (say from a stack of 5 archers). Methinks I'll be using Dispel a lot more now.

Nike-it
04-23-2009, 08:15 AM
They are seriously powerful now. In fact some guys on the Russian forum were complaining that they are now too strong, as they can do far more damage than you'd expect (say from a stack of 5 archers). Methinks I'll be using Dispel a lot more now.

They were fixed in the latest patch. Now they are not overpowered.

Coin-coin le Canapin
04-30-2009, 01:02 PM
I guess the european version will be already patched when it's released ?

Another question : Does the game still automatically pauses in windowed mode when you click outside the window? :/

And one more about the dig ability. I didn't like at all in KB the fact you can spam the d key without any reloading time.
I don't know if it's the same way in KB:AP, but if not, it's a little problem because you don't have to be careful at the light rays on the ground. You find any treasure, at the price of an "uncomfortable gameplay feature" (my english isn't very good, I hope you understand my point).

I think in any game, when you can be more powerful or have any advantage in the game just for the price of an uncomfortable/boring action (another example I could say was the wand shots in world of warcraft : before, you must spam the fire key because there wasn't any autoshot... You COULD shot each second by spamming the key, at the price of an annoying action. It was fixed some months later), it's a little flaw in the gameplay.

So, I think a little cooldown for the dig ability (~5-10 seconds) could change this ability to be more interresting, and especially much gratifying : Cool, I just find a treasure because I was attentive to the subtle clue on the map, not because I was spamming the D key like stupid.

What do you think about this?

Zhuangzi
04-30-2009, 02:31 PM
I think walking around the map hitting the D key is really sad and repetitive. It's not like the swirling light thing is that hard to notice. :confused:

Ryastar
04-30-2009, 03:59 PM
What? People do that? Why? As Zhuangzi said, the light is incredibly easy to spot.

Elwin
04-30-2009, 05:58 PM
Yes i see no point in dig spam as well

Coin-coin le Canapin
04-30-2009, 08:10 PM
Okay, I admit it. I tend to spam because I secretly love the dig sound. "tac" "tac" "tac... :D

feanor
08-01-2009, 07:21 AM
Interview with Ajven http://www.hookedgamers.com/features/2009/07/31/ivan_magazinnikov_on_armored_princess.html