Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess

King's Bounty: Armored Princess Sequel to the critically acclaimed King’s Bounty: The Legend.

Old 11-04-2008, 09:46 AM
Registered Member

Default Some news about expansion

http://www.kingsbounty.ru/princess/

- new storyline, new gameworld
- new woman hero: princess Amelie, max hero level will be 50
- hero can flying on the pegassus at the global map

* 3 clasess: warrior, paladin, mage with only one portrait
* medals for excellent playing which give bonuses in game
Skill trees will be changed significantly, with new skills added. Also, the whole Medal thing will act sorta like the 4th tree.
* new rage spirit - domesticous dragon with 9 unique attacks
it replace old Box of Rage
* new race - lizards
* promptly traveling on the sea
* you can hire the squire
the family system is replaced with hirable henchmen
* contract system for chase trophies
like in old King's Bounty
* improved RPG system with more abilities, tree system 13-13-14
* new Traveling magic for the global map and some new spells
* 5 new unique bosses: Borer, Gremlion, Archidemon Baal etc.
* better optimalization for minor system requirements
* playing time more 10 hours
* quickly hero leveling
* more complicated battles
* demo - maybe
* you can't attack from the air
* abilities have 8-12 levels (in old KB:L only 3)
* spells have again 3 levels
* release date is maybe april 2009 (Russian version)
* not multiplayer
* Starforce again (Russian Version)
* more colors for Dragon spirit (yellow, black, blue...)
* flying is also quick travel between maps

Release date: Q1 2009.

edit : this is post from this forum,i saw it on celestial heavens and thought its something new
so mods please delete this thread

Last edited by igoraki; 11-04-2008 at 09:52 AM.
Old 01-24-2009, 07:10 AM
Approved Member

KB: A.Princess - Interview at Gamebanshee.com http://gamebanshee.com/interviews/kb...dprincess1.php
Old 01-25-2009, 10:28 PM
Approved Member

Thanks for that, feanor.

Looks like there will be FIVE new bosses (hopefully some in the second half of the game )

Also, we won't be seeing this in English in Q1 - there's only two months left anyway. I doubt we will have Armoured Princess before the middle of the year. But I'm happy to wait - everything I've read about this I've been happy with.

Can't wait to play KB:TL again.
Old 01-26-2009, 03:26 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Dmitry: We are currently discussing that, maybe the editor will be available for every gamer, but we are not sure for now. Actually we are thinking about the way to give it is to advanced players only, ones that can create a good extension. We consider that to be the best option.
Kinda worried about this. If there is an editor, why not make it public to everyone? The real "advanced" and interested players are the only ones who will actually ever get anything done on it anyway.

Everyone can start a map, a campaing, a mod. Only some will ever finish their work, and those are usually the "advanced" players who actually have the free time and the skills required to make it.

Make it public and good skilled people will eventually use it and make good use of it.
Old 02-06-2009, 12:07 PM
Registered Member

I agree with above poster.

Beside the trouble of "choosing" who are advance players that are deserving to get the editor and who arn't, doing so would only limit your game's potential.
Who knows, the expansion may be played by some good map makers, but they would not have access cos they are not deemed advanced, unless there is some method of proving such self worth.

By releasing it to the public, those who are good and dedicated will prove themselves by the mods they make. The more moddable the game is, both in availability in the editor's comprehensiveness, the more impressive things may come out of it.
DotA, from warcraft 3 would be an example. Hmm, "DotA: Kings Bounty". I see a mod conversion.
Old 02-13-2009, 01:06 PM
Approved Member

Default Starforce?

I didn't know that the Russian version used Starforce. That is a disappointing mar on an exceptional game. I question the integrity of any company who would choose to use such heinous technology. Do we know if the non-Russian versions of the expansion will not have Starforce for certain?
Old 02-15-2009, 10:58 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fld88 View Post
I didn't know that the Russian version used Starforce. That is a disappointing mar on an exceptional game. I question the integrity of any company who would choose to use such heinous technology. Do we know if the non-Russian versions of the expansion will not have Starforce for certain?
For some reason they use Starforce for the Russian version, but they don't use it for international localisations. Good idea - it would kill sales for sure.
Old 02-26-2009, 01:29 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zavia View Post
I agree with above poster.

Beside the trouble of "choosing" who are advance players that are deserving to get the editor and who arn't, doing so would only limit your game's potential.
There was another game of recent times that *thought* they were going to do it this way too. It however backfired on them and there was such an uproar about it that they decided to release it to anybody that owns a legitimate copy of the game.

I'd be a little bit pissed of at the developers to pick and choose who can make additions to the game through an editor to say the least. It will never benefit the game community of this title in that fashion and will only offer sour feelings to the devlopment team for doing so which then turns into lower sales in the future. Yeas ago, no problem, but today people are starting to remember everything and don't soon forget *feeling* mistreated regardless if they are or not.
Old 03-02-2009, 01:34 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by igoraki View Post
* you can hire the squire
the family system is replaced with hirable henchmen
Oh maaan! I loved that about the game! Can't we (plz plz plz?) have both?
(I actually kind of maybe sort of had a real crush on Xeona.)[colored in "HushGray"]

ps: put some life-sized posters of the wifes for sale and you have yourself a sucker here. lol :drool:

Quote:
Originally Posted by igoraki View Post
* new rage spirit - domesticous dragon with 9 unique attacks
it replace old Box of Rage
Sorry for the party-pooping, but that dragon looks so lame!
The Spirits were so freaking awesome, i can't believe you chose to get rid of them...
You're really spoiling my expectations here... Main character is now a woman, walking around with a baby dragon who looks like something out Lilo & Stich or Pokemon. Aren't you afraid you're painting the expansion a tad too pink?!

Last edited by lifemare; 03-02-2009 at 07:46 PM. Reason: second quote
Old 03-28-2009, 09:29 PM
Approved Member

Exclamation

King's Bounty: Armored Princess addon - 1. trailer: http://rapidshare.com/files/21459229...ailer_xvid.zip