PDA

View Full Version : Royal griffin

Rosier
03-23-2014, 12:07 PM
Good morning everyone !!!

I'm playing "King's Bounty: Armored Princess and I'd really like to get some Royal Griffins but I still can't find them anywhere...

Do you know where they are ? or how to get them ?

thank's a lot

ecania
03-23-2014, 12:52 PM
Most of the troops are random where they pop up and some places have them, if I remember right they can pop up in rusty anchor or Verona or umkas.
But it was a long time ago I played AP.
Some shops have around 30% chance they pop in the shop for every game you start.

PS: Im workin on a Campaign where it gonna be a lot of shops and new lands, so Royal griffs wont be a problem, but it is not finished yet, can read all about it on the crossworlds mod forum its called Red Sands Extended.

Good luck with your game.

Ecania

Sir Whiskers
03-23-2014, 10:29 PM
Most games, I find them on Verona, near the barbarian tents.

I don't use the Officer's Patent, but I wonder if you can promote griffins to royal griffins? If so, all you need is to promote one, then you can use Sacrifice to create more (combined with Hypnosis, Resurrect, and/or Time Back, you might not even lose any troops).

Lastly, you can edit the Hero.txt file to start with Royal Griffins (or any other troops you want). Just export the file from the Sessions.kfs file, edit it, then save it to your mod folder.