PDA

View Full Version : Unable to access ATAG web site

raymin
12-12-2013, 09:15 AM
I know there are some very clever individuals on this site regarding all aspects of the sim and associated internet connectivity. The problem I am now having is I am no longer able to access the ATAG web site (www.theairtacticalassaultgroup.com) on my home computer. I have been using the site for months with no problems, but now all of a sudden I can no get into the web site. When Google does a search for it, I get a return telling me that the web address is valid, but for some reason I don’t get any kind of error message coming up or the site has been blocked or i have been banned from the site (which i am certain i have not), I just don’t know what to do next. Could someone please try and help me resolve this dilemma!!!!

Note: I can access the site from my place of work no problems.

I use Window 7 32bit and google as my browser. :(:(:(

SlipBall
12-12-2013, 09:34 AM
a long shot, maybe not...clear the cookies for that specific site in your browser, and check your browser security settings

raymin
12-13-2013, 12:02 PM
Slipball thank you for the advice, but I found a solution posted by ATAG_Kling which worked very nicely (switching off my router completely to reset everything) it work a treat.

Thanks for the advice anyway

Regards

Ray :)