PDA

View Full Version : Team Fusion Update - October 16th 2013 - Patch v4.00 Promo Video release - link

Mysticpuma
10-16-2013, 10:49 PM
Before anyone asks what happened to the readme, it's on it's way ;) we're just putting the final touches to it and then that will be released as-well.
Originally the video was going to be released the day before the Patch, but then we realised that only a few people would watch it before they got access to the Patch anyway, so it would be less effective.

With that in mind the link will follow for the video in a few more lines of writing from now ;)

So today has seen a flurry of activity. Lots of final tweaks, recompiling of the Release Version (for another round of final testing) and all is looking good. No game-breaking bugs, all is looking promising. Currently we are looking at solutions to get the software linked and available (don't worry leave that to us) so we can get this out without the internet catching fire and Flight Simmers jumping from buildings!

To give you an idea of how things can fall apart and then quickly be fixed, a bug that came to light was with new aircraft. One of the new variants could be setup in the FMB so it spawned at 300k/mh and then it's way point was the same. on launching the mission, the 'said' aircraft had it's speed reverted to '0' kph an d it dropped like a stone until the Ai managed to recover it about 10m off the deck! that would have been fun for the mission builders! Well that and a few other irritating bugs have been well and truly squashed and it's looking set for friday as release day...yay...we can have a sleep!!! (well TF can for about an hour before we start getting questions about 'everything' we suppose ;)

With that in mind, here's a short video, detailing just a few of the new additions. Cheers, MP/TF

https://vimeo.com/77082835

I should add, please share this link with as many groups that you can, let's get that word spread around...it's almost ready!

Royraiden
10-17-2013, 01:22 AM
This is going to be HUGE!!!!

DB605
10-17-2013, 06:43 PM
Looks awesome!

VMFA-Blaze
06-28-2015, 07:47 PM
I have spent hours downloading this patch, but I can't install it. I've tried this three times but it goes to notepad and I receive a message that the files to big to fit in notepad. Its taking me 2 days but no joy... What am I doing wrong? This is really frustrating.

Blaze

Sokol1
06-29-2015, 07:59 PM
The pachs files are compressed with .ZP, so you need WinZip or compatible compression program, alternative the freeware 7-Zip.

Extract the files for a temporary folder before install.

Check ATAG Team Fusion forum for help: http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=100

VMFA-Blaze
06-29-2015, 10:59 PM
OK I've got it. I did find it a bit of a challenge but with a little perseverance I managed to figure things out. thanks for the guidance...:cool:

Blaze