PDA

View Full Version : Guardians of Britain film series [ClOD Movie]

n8playsgames
06-30-2013, 08:31 PM
my first attempt at a full CoD cinematic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFaP781U3CM

DoolittleRaider
06-30-2013, 10:11 PM
Well Done! Very unique style of cinematography with the emphasis on the Extreme Close-Up camera point-of-view. Good editing. Shaky cam technique works.. One caution: A couple of shots (maybe stutters) give a momentary feel/look of manual Mouse Panning which is always a distraction, negatively impacting immersion.

Also, your "Rise of Flight:Channel Battles" Trailer Competition entry was well done.

Looking forward to seeing more, Parts 2 and 3 of "Guardians.." for starters.

DR

DUI
07-01-2013, 05:54 PM
Wow, a great video - very impressive scenes and effects! Thanks a lot for creating and sharing!

As a blue pilot I liked to see title "guardians of Britain" fading in together with the German planes in the beginning. Though, seeing these beautiful planes later going down in flames ruined the first positive emotions a bit. ;)

Is it just me or are the graphics "washed out" a bit - it seems to lack of some details?

Very much looking forward to your next videos!

n8playsgames
07-02-2013, 03:09 PM
Wow, a great video - very impressive scenes and effects! Thanks a lot for creating and sharing!

As a blue pilot I liked to see title "guardians of Britain" fading in together with the German planes in the beginning. Though, seeing these beautiful planes later going down in flames ruined the first positive emotions a bit. ;)

Is it just me or are the graphics "washed out" a bit - it seems to lack of some details?

Very much looking forward to your next videos!

thank you very much, the video did get a bit washed out after rendering to youtube. ill have to mess around with different filters when making future videos.

n8playsgames
07-02-2013, 03:12 PM
Well Done! Very unique style of cinematography with the emphasis on the Extreme Close-Up camera point-of-view. Good editing. Shaky cam technique works.. One caution: A couple of shots (maybe stutters) give a momentary feel/look of manual Mouse Panning which is always a distraction, negatively impacting immersion.

Also, your "Rise of Flight:Channel Battles" Trailer Competition entry was well done.

Looking forward to seeing more, Parts 2 and 3 of "Guardians.." for starters.

DR

thank you very much for the positive as well as critical feedback, i am always looking to improve my work. i dont use any mouse panning when filming, strictly trackir. however sometimes as an airplane moves it can trow off the pan.

wannabetheace
07-05-2013, 08:07 AM
very nice :)