PDA

View Full Version : Please help: the orc shaman laugh is driving me insane!

IndyPendant
05-27-2013, 06:49 AM
Hi all.

(Pre-emptive apologies for the upcoming capslock. : )

I just have a simple question that I hope will have an easy answer: which file do I remove, or edit, to STOP THE ORC SHAMAN FROM LAUGHING ALL THE TIME!!!

I would like to keep the shaman in my main force. I would like to keep sounds up to enhance the atmosphere of the game, and none of my other army unit noises are annoying. But...that laugh. Oh *gods*, that laugh...

Very basic instructions should suffice (such as "delete -this file- or replace it with the no-sounds file"); I probably won't need step-by-step instructions. I've figured out that the kfs files are renamed zips. Animations.kfs has various .bsa files, and sounds.kfs has various .wav files. I've backed them up and started editing them, and I have (in total desperation) deleted *ALL* "orc" and "shaman" files within those .kfs files. I restart the game, the shaman still laughs. He...still...laughs...*gibbers and drools*. I can't figure out how to get him to stop.

Please...help me...

(Rarh, harh-harh! Rarh, harh-harh! Rarh, harh-harh! Rarh, harh-harh! Rarh, harh-harh! Rarh, harh-harh! Rarh, harh-harh! Rarh, harh-harh! Rarh, harh-harh! Rarh, harh-harh! Rarh, harh-harh! Rarh, harh-harh! Rarh, harh-harh! Rarh, harh-harh! Rarh, harh-harh! Rarh, harh-harh! Rarh, harh-harh! Rarh, harh-harh! Rarh, harh-harh! Rarh, harh-harh! Rarh, harh-harh! Rarh, harh-harh! Rarh, harh-harh! Rarh, harh-harh! Rarh, harh-harh! Rarh, harh-harh! Rarh, harh-harh! Rarh, harh-harh! Rarh, harh-harh! Rarh, harh-harh! Rarh, harh-harh! Rarh, harh-harh! Rarh, harh-harh!)

Thanks,

--IndyPendant.

ncknck
06-11-2013, 02:58 PM
You better not try a black knight

10 say "uh-ho-ho"
20 goto 10