PDA

View Full Version : Agvares troop control mod

BB Shockwave
03-01-2013, 04:51 PM
Well, now that I am playing a demon army and have Agvares as my companion, I got kinda miffed that his special skill is going to be useless for me - makes no reason why he should not be able to control demon troops, after all, he is an incubus... he is good at persuasion. :)

So I created this small Mod to let Agvares control all Demon troops save for Archdemons (that'd make them too powerful). Let me tell you, a troop of Cerberi with "Always retaliates" is quite potent...

To install - Just copy the addon_agvares.lua file into the ses.kfs file, located here:

C:\Program Files\1C Company\Kings Bounty Armored Princess\sessions\addon\ses.kfs

Already checked, it works fine. If anyone wants to further change the mod to allow Agvares to control other troops from other races, feel free to do it - just edit the file and add the troop's names into the parenthesis.

seo12
03-11-2024, 10:32 AM
Used to do delight in examining articles or blog posts placed here. There're outstanding possesses many practical facts. 먹튀사이트 (https://www.mtisz.com/)