PDA

View Full Version : This n That

lorenzoj
01-30-2013, 03:36 AM
Downloaded Manston Mission, a single mission in which you are on the ground ready to scramble as bombs are falling around you. Got off the ground with some damage but in flying condition. Best single mission results for me yet though and a descent landing at the end. Exciting start. Seems like a very replay able scenario too. Nice.

Getting more used to my new TrackIR 5. Still occasionally pause it, get squared away then turn it back on. Controlling exterior views with it on seems awkward.

One glitch on the Statistics page. I've only spent a few minutes in the BF 109 but it says I have 62 hours logged. All the other aircraft times listed seem about right to me though.

Had the original IL_2 some years ago. Have not done much with it since then till recent COD purchase which would not run until I tripped over sYKo's fix. Great job.. Great to see all the community support. Recently ordered the 1946 dvd which should be here day or two. Have already downloaded all the updates

major_setback
01-30-2013, 07:07 PM
Where did you find this mission?

lorenzoj
01-31-2013, 12:44 AM
Airwarfare downloads

http://airwarfare.com/sow/index.php/downloads/viewdownload/7-single-player-missions/127-manston

major_setback
01-31-2013, 12:46 PM
Thanks!