PDA

View Full Version : How do I get rid of the cursor and little white instrument-i.d. labels?

Freycinet
01-14-2013, 07:59 PM
They don't look so good when I do movies, so how do I get rid of them?

Also, is there a way to still see the cursor when I fly, but not having it show up in a video capture? (I use MSI Afterburner).

Thanks for any help!

Kakashi
01-18-2013, 11:01 PM
Double checking here. you do take tracks, and only attempt to get videos on the tracks, in contrast to recording while you play?

Freycinet
01-19-2013, 06:48 PM
I make videos both from tracks and from live capture as I play. Seems there is no way to get rid of the white info boxes... And I could disable the mouse with F10, but I need the mouse for seamless zoom, so... - Something the modding team can hopefully deal with.

Ataros
01-23-2013, 02:31 PM
Replace F10 with one of mouse buttons(or add to). Will be much easier to switch cursor on and off when you need it.

If you have programmable joystick software (e.g. Saitek or Thrustmaster) you can also program zoom to joy buttons AFAIK.

JG26_EZ
01-26-2013, 08:53 AM
I make videos both from tracks and from live capture as I play. Seems there is no way to get rid of the white info boxes... And I could disable the mouse with F10, but I need the mouse for seamless zoom, so... - Something the modding team can hopefully deal with.

All info boxes should be able to be removed from your screen. You must be missing something. If I remember correctly, you have to use alt plus left click to select box, then right click the box and select close.