PDA

View Full Version : "Jerky" motion in tracks

Kakashi
01-04-2013, 12:32 AM
Hi guys, I'm having a bit of a problem here cause when I play online with my friend, though there are quite a few lag spikes... mostly we get smooth flying.

But when you check out the track afterwards this is what I get pretty much:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMZKkJ30uKQ&feature=youtu.be

If you check the leader in the vid, you'll see that he is constantly making mini jumps and never really smooth.

This is gonna affect my gaming experience :cry: please help is there anything I can do??

U505
01-04-2013, 03:15 PM
Perhaps your internet is not faster enough ?

Kakashi
01-04-2013, 04:17 PM
No like I say this doesn't happen while the track is being recorded. Only when I go ahead and view the track.

Besides I have 35/35 fiber optic 'think it's fast enough

Kakashi
01-05-2013, 09:19 PM
As it turns out, it's my buddy that has a $***** connection with plenty micro disconnection :( ... nothing he can do about it too! soo pissed !!

Can't make an aerobatic program like that, we constantly have to cancel and re-align to make maneuvers :'(
Oh well ... still able to get some fun out of it when it doesn't lag..

But this game really is full of bug. during one of the games, my friend lost control of his POV hat... he rebooted the game didn't work ... tried closing steam completely came back... got nothing but time outs... had to restart MY game...

Then he successfully joins... now the game doesn't see his joystick any more and he can't set any axe... so he restarts the computer... but didn't work thankfully he had saved his conf.ini file he just loaded that one in and that fixed the problem .... but eventually we waited half an hour to get the game working again, and we didn't even change anything.... crazy.

Really annoying :(