PDA

View Full Version : Trap Problem

ilayda
12-05-2012, 07:08 AM
I want to take the medal about traps. I use traps successfuly several times. Also I killed enemies with a trap several times. But number is always like that:

3/10
İs it a technical problem? How can I solve this problem?

Fatt_Shade
12-05-2012, 10:31 AM
You must kill whole stack of enemy troops with trap for it to count toward medal.
Illusions, or summoned troops DOESN`T count : it you fight item battle and towers summon new units during battle , those stacks are illusions and wont give you trap medal. If you fight enemy thorns , demonologist, dryads, royal griffins and similar units that have call ability those called stacks if killed by trap wont increase medal counter. Also if enemy hero use phantom spell, those stacks are a bit blurry and dont kill them with trap - it`s waste of mana.

Best way to get trap is : use green dragon and use his pull ability to get enemy on trap when you`re sure it will die on it (or guard droid hook attack, or archmage telekinesis - but it have only 1 charge so droid and green dragon are better). Or use pet dragon push skill.
Cheat for this medal : take some strong unit to deal with enemy and then take 10 inquisitors (split them in 1 + 1 + 1 + 7, 5th slot is some dragon best). Let dragon kill enemy but leave some weak range stack alive and then use trap 1st lvl in front of your inquisitor , move him on trap to die it will count for medal and give you lots of mana from transmutate skill in magic tree if you took it. Then revive dead inquisitor with some of others and repeat this as much as you can (you can get 3rd lvl medal in 1 battle with this). But dont kill stack of 7 inquisitors because on them you cast phantom when you use revive on other 3x1 stack.

ilayda
12-06-2012, 08:54 AM
thank you for your explanation. It will be useful