PDA

View Full Version : B6 Still active (kind of) on Sukhoi

JG52Krupi
11-13-2012, 10:02 PM
http://www.sukhoi.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=68949&page=449

"I am not a closed community manager of the "IL-2 WT." Since I do not know anything about a new policy of disclosure regarding personnel 1C, unfortunately, do not have the opportunity to answer your question. As I wrote in my last address to you - wait for official news."

Of course this doesn't mean the sequel is being worked on but he at least believes that there will be an announcement!

Be patient guys there still maybe hope!

SlipBall
11-13-2012, 10:14 PM
99.9 of us will take your advice:cool:

CaptainDoggles
11-13-2012, 10:20 PM
А ведь можно Александра В6 спросить по другому: Вы по прежнему работаете в 1С Maddox Games (или как она там сейчас называется)? Прямой ответ на этот непрямой вопрос закрыл бы тему: "Шеф, все пропало!... Гипс снимают!"
Ответ будет тем же
http://www.sukhoi.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=68949&p=1925596&viewfull=1#post1925596

http://www.sukhoi.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=68949&p=1925637&viewfull=1#post1925637

You sure about that? Here's a link to BlackSix refusing to say whether or not he is still employed by 1C Maddox Games.

Does that sound like "all is well" to you?

Chivas
11-13-2012, 11:18 PM
I'm sure the announcement will have alot to do with wether or not any in the development crew will still have a job. I can understand BS not knowing how to answer that question just yet.

swiss
11-13-2012, 11:35 PM
I'm sure the announcement will have alot to do with wether or not any in the development crew will still have a job. I can understand BS not knowing how to answer that question just yet.

Why?
This decision is not up to them, they are only needed to play Hermes.

Chivas
11-14-2012, 01:19 AM
Why?
This decision is not up to them, they are only needed to play Hermes.

The pending official announcement decision is definitely not up to them, the decision will be coming from the IC group and their investors. The development team including BS are probably waiting on pins and needles wondering what that decision will be.

5./JG27.Farber
11-14-2012, 01:30 AM
http://www.sukhoi.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=68949&p=1925637&viewfull=1#post1925637

You sure about that? Here's a link to BlackSix refusing to say whether or not he is still employed by 1C Maddox Games.

Does that sound like "all is well" to you?

Asked if he still works:

Ответ будет тем же = The answer will be the same....
<A link saying wait for further announcement>

Sounds positive to me!

Thanks Krupi, this is cool! :-P

CaptainDoggles
11-14-2012, 05:56 AM
Asked if he still works:

Ответ будет тем же = The answer will be the same....
<A link saying wait for further announcement>

Sounds positive to me!

Thanks Krupi, this is cool! :-P

Yeah, he's saying "Answer will be the same as in this link", in which the answer was "I can't say anything. Wait until the next announcement."

Osprey
11-14-2012, 09:18 AM
<Russian accent> "Wait for official announcement"</Russian accent>

The most peddled out line of the past year. I don't know why everyone thinks there will be one, I don't.

CaptainDoggles
11-14-2012, 09:32 AM
<Russian accent> "Wait for official announcement"</Russian accent>

The most peddled out line of the past year. I don't know why everyone thinks there will be one, I don't.

Pretty much.

GF_Mastiff
11-14-2012, 09:41 AM
" B6 " the next official announcement is

"Zombies and Truck Driving"

5./JG27.Farber
11-14-2012, 09:45 AM
Yeah, he's saying "Answer will be the same as in this link", in which the answer was "I can't say anything. Wait until the next announcement."

Kinda wierd thing to say for a guy thats fired dont you think!? :-P

CaptainDoggles
11-14-2012, 09:51 AM
Kinda wierd thing to say for a guy thats fired dont you think!? :-P

Not for a guy that's under NDA.

Read the writing on the wall. The sequel has been cancelled.

bongodriver
11-14-2012, 09:52 AM
But not weird to say for a guy made redundant under standard terms of employment and is under an NDA.......'I can't say anything' kinda gives away the NDA aspect.

Yorkie
11-14-2012, 10:00 AM
I'm a lawyer and I think it is highly unlikely that someone's employment status could sensibly be considered 'confidential information' for the purposes of an NDA (at least under English law) - he would need to disclose it to get another job! If he has been made redundant it's certainly odd behaviour...

Ataros
11-14-2012, 10:09 AM
They could have been asked not to disclosure the info on public forums and have to comply if they want to be hired again by 777 or whatever a new 1C sim devision is called.

If B6 still works for 1C his answer would be "Yes, I do." It was not a big secret up till now :)

notafinger!
11-14-2012, 10:37 AM
If his employment with 1C has been terminated and he is under NDA it's odd behavior from him to be posting anything at all. If I were his former employer I would see his mere presence on the forums as being inflammatory considering his former position. Also, the cryptic nature of his posts will be even stranger if the "Wait for official announcement" is the whole series is dead. Seems more likely "Wait for official announcement" the new developer is ....

vranac
11-14-2012, 11:06 AM
B6 just reacted as moderator when some guy wrote that you can't even buy CloD anymore and showed link on Steam.
But he forgot that game never had distribution through Steam for the russian market.

Then people started asking questions.

Volksieg
11-14-2012, 12:02 PM
As far as an NDA applying to a person's employment status...

We don't know what Blacksix's employment status is... only he does and everything else is conjecture.

Now that is out of the way: Let's say Blacksix, and the rest of the team, had been dismissed. If he said on a public forum "We've all been sacked and the project is cancelled" that could lead to an outcry and tons of people slagging off 1C on a public forum. (in fact, let's face it.. even if Blacksix just said "I've been sacked".. people would then assume the project was cancelled and the same crapola would still errupt.)

For the same reason as it is never advised to say bad things about a previous employer when in a job interview and asked what happened to one's previous position, no matter how in the right you may be, it would not be in Blacksix's best interests, as far as getting any future work, to disclose that information until the company sees fit to announce it.... if indeed it ever does. A man's employment situation is, afterall, his own business regardless of how that news may effect the customer... same as his rate of pay, chances of promotion etc

But, as I said... it's all conjecture. Gut feeling? Personally I don't think it's looking good and hope for a pleasant surprise. lol