PDA

View Full Version : HELP ! Alliance with the Elves ! spoiler

Dhctrixt
11-02-2012, 09:38 PM
Where is the Queen Amelie , i need to talk to her in Kordar. I cleared the entire map + riftland + grotland , searched these zone like 10 time each and still she is no where to be found.

Help plz !

Khornn
11-02-2012, 11:29 PM
What does your quest log say that you need to do ?

Norc
11-03-2012, 03:40 PM
i have same problem:)

barsuks
11-03-2012, 06:17 PM
Hmm i didnt find her too, But to make alliance with wikings and dwarfs got Iceland content, i think after that alliance elfs queen shows up or at least dwarf kings will say where she is. Hmm get bored to play but can look fast becouse done main Quest kill 3 ice dragons..... SPOILER In iceland found pingvin North island he sells all runes with price 100k and crystals 10k prices go up after each buy :)

AxellSlade
11-03-2012, 06:29 PM
Keep playing, she will only appear when you are pretty much done with the game.

sabi_todorov
11-08-2012, 08:58 PM
Queen Amelie will show up in the end of the game.
After you complete the alliance with vikings,you will receive a message that you can't find Queen Amelie,and you have to go and talk with the elf who gave you this quest.Now you may go and fight with Eric.

Orin
12-25-2012, 04:09 PM
I have a different issue with this quest. I killed the 3 ice dragons before I talked to the dwarf king and got further in the Alliance with the dwarves quest. Now I have 0 of 3 dragons destroyed... :( Unless the dragons to be killed are in the peak of the ice dragon (one of them killed there too). So I'm stuck..

ckdamascus
12-25-2012, 04:19 PM
I have a different issue with this quest. I killed the 3 ice dragons before I talked to the dwarf king and got further in the Alliance with the dwarves quest. Now I have 0 of 3 dragons destroyed... :( Unless the dragons to be killed are in the peak of the ice dragon (one of them killed there too). So I'm stuck..

Dragons to be killed at the Peak of the Ice Dragon. If you are on the latest patch, it will retroactively work (You can pre-kill dragons and get the quest later and finish it successfully).

I don't remember if you need a newer saved game build to do it.

Orin
12-26-2012, 12:04 PM
Thanks. I'm on the latest patch. Will try that.

Update:
You were right the dragons to be killed are on the peak. I killed the last two. I got the message that it's cleared and and the dwarves can open the gold mine. Also the quest progress shows this step grayed out and now I have to report to the king (even it still says 2 of 3 are killed)

Thanks again.