Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 11-02-2012, 08:38 PM
Registered Member

Default HELP ! Alliance with the Elves ! spoiler

Where is the Queen Amelie , i need to talk to her in Kordar. I cleared the entire map + riftland + grotland , searched these zone like 10 time each and still she is no where to be found.

Help plz !
Old 11-02-2012, 10:29 PM
Approved Member

What does your quest log say that you need to do ?
Old 11-03-2012, 02:40 PM
Registered Member

i have same problem
Old 11-03-2012, 05:17 PM
Registered Member

Hmm i didnt find her too, But to make alliance with wikings and dwarfs got Iceland content, i think after that alliance elfs queen shows up or at least dwarf kings will say where she is. Hmm get bored to play but can look fast becouse done main Quest kill 3 ice dragons..... SPOILER In iceland found pingvin North island he sells all runes with price 100k and crystals 10k prices go up after each buy
Old 11-03-2012, 05:29 PM
Registered Member

Keep playing, she will only appear when you are pretty much done with the game.
Old 11-08-2012, 07:58 PM
Registered Member

Default Hello

Queen Amelie will show up in the end of the game.
After you complete the alliance with vikings,you will receive a message that you can't find Queen Amelie,and you have to go and talk with the elf who gave you this quest.Now you may go and fight with Eric.
Old 12-25-2012, 03:09 PM
Registered Member

I have a different issue with this quest. I killed the 3 ice dragons before I talked to the dwarf king and got further in the Alliance with the dwarves quest. Now I have 0 of 3 dragons destroyed... Unless the dragons to be killed are in the peak of the ice dragon (one of them killed there too). So I'm stuck..
Old 12-25-2012, 03:19 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orin View Post
I have a different issue with this quest. I killed the 3 ice dragons before I talked to the dwarf king and got further in the Alliance with the dwarves quest. Now I have 0 of 3 dragons destroyed... Unless the dragons to be killed are in the peak of the ice dragon (one of them killed there too). So I'm stuck..
Dragons to be killed at the Peak of the Ice Dragon. If you are on the latest patch, it will retroactively work (You can pre-kill dragons and get the quest later and finish it successfully).

I don't remember if you need a newer saved game build to do it.
Old 12-26-2012, 11:04 AM
Registered Member

Thanks. I'm on the latest patch. Will try that.

Update:
You were right the dragons to be killed are on the peak. I killed the last two. I got the message that it's cleared and and the dwarves can open the gold mine. Also the quest progress shows this step grayed out and now I have to report to the king (even it still says 2 of 3 are killed)

Thanks again.

Last edited by Orin; 12-26-2012 at 11:35 AM.