PDA

View Full Version : Ju-88 Convoy Attack [Gameplay Video]

Freycinet
11-01-2012, 10:40 PM
My flight sim vids web site: www.flightsimvids.com
Direct link to movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J90UbsjypzI

To celebrate that my Youtube Channel just passed ½ a million views (woohoo!) I am uploading a new little movie made in Cliffs of Dover. Ju-88's are attacking a convoy in the Channel and I'm coming along to film the mayhem! The flying by two members of ATAG is just excellent, as I'm sure you will agree. My flying? - Well, let's not talk about that... :-)

Also, the modelling of bombing is quite astounding in Cliffs of Dover. Skip bombing, where you throw the bombs so they bounce along the water before they hit the target works very well. And the damage modelling means that some ships go straight down, others stay on the surface for hours burning, some list a little but chug on, etc, etc.

Hope you enjoy the vid, comments very welcome!

And sorry James, no dive bombing in this one, I captured the vid already a few weeks ago. :)

Freycinet
11-04-2012, 09:21 PM
Well, I guess this one didn't go down well with the members in here!

Troll2k
11-05-2012, 01:31 AM
Do you get a penny per view?

Freycinet
11-05-2012, 08:05 AM
Not with anywhere near the views my movies get, which are in the low thousands... I think vids need to get tens of millions of views for the money to start rolling in :) Which I'm certain will happen with the next one I post! :-P

U505
11-05-2012, 02:03 PM
Very good video. still enjoying to see your videos :rolleyes:

5./JG27.Farber
11-05-2012, 02:19 PM
Ermmm wasnt that the German Fleet? :confused:

Nice to hear Kartoffel on the video... I take it he has left us cos we often see him online but he never flies with us and we havent heard from him in ages.

Freycinet
11-05-2012, 10:33 PM
Definitely the English fleet! Don't know this Potato fellow...?

The Ju-88s are flown by ATAG_Chasing_Fear and ATAG_BigTrout.

5./JG27.Farber
11-06-2012, 05:52 PM
Ah I see thats the new atag mission where England invades france or something? I heard something like that but not played on there in a while.

Potato is at 0:15 and 0:47 :-P

Well done on the views!

EagleEye[GER]
11-09-2012, 11:19 AM
Absolutley like youre vids Søren!
Skip bombing with bombs bounce along the water is also working in IL2 classic (you know), so why it shouldn`t in Clodo?:)

Freycinet
11-09-2012, 11:14 PM
Yes, I know, did it myself many times in Il-2 Classic after seeing a movie Dart made on it...