PDA

View Full Version : AI in COOP Missions

bw_wolverine
10-30-2012, 11:55 AM
I'm having a little difficulty with some missions and I was wondering if someone has an answer or at least an explanation:

I'm using Banks' co-op scripts to run co-op missions along side friendly AI flights.

I've noticed that sometimes the AI flights will take off from their airfield and then just circle around endlessly as if they can't find their first waypoint. This sometimes happens when they come in for the final waypoint as well to land. They'll just circle the airfield.

Is this a waypoint issue? Is the AI flight waiting for player aircraft to 'join the formation' before they start their waypoint parsing?

FG28_Kodiak
10-30-2012, 12:21 PM
It's a bug, if this happen you must shortly activate the autopilot (must be enabled in options)

41Sqn_Banks
10-30-2012, 07:32 PM
I have a workaround for this that I will add to the script within the next days. Sorry I'm too busy at the moment :(

bw_wolverine
10-30-2012, 09:46 PM
I have a workaround for this that I will add to the script within the next days. Sorry I'm too busy at the moment :(

That's okay, Banks! You've done quite a lot for us already! I look forward to any enhancements whenever they arrive.