PDA

View Full Version : Geyser spell

Rubaniboi
10-29-2012, 02:16 PM
ANYONE FOUND THE GEYSER SPELL YET?

im really far into the game and my best spell has been ice snake for really long...
ive had really bad luck with items and spells but just wanna know at which stage of the game do you normall chance upon this spell?

BB Shockwave
10-29-2012, 02:58 PM
It's totally random, as in all KB games.

Use the save game extractor to get a CSV file of your save, open it in Excel and search for Geyser. If you don't find it... tough luck, but you could cheat and give it to yourself with -dev command, or hope it appears in a random chest in some battle.

I had a game in my first KB-TL walkthrough where my paladin foolishly used up his initial resurrection scroll, and... I never found another - there was none in the game up until much-much-later.

Rubaniboi
10-31-2012, 01:32 PM
hi do you know if there is an english version of the save game scanner available for WotN at the moment?

marc
10-31-2012, 01:33 PM
In fact, is there even a russian version of the save game extractor working for WotN? If so, and since it uses a language file, it should work fine even for the english version.

Do you have a link?

BB Shockwave
03-13-2013, 11:37 PM
I tried using the AP extractor, even replacing the language files... doesn't work. I guess we need to wait for the author to make a new one.

sethmage
03-14-2013, 05:00 PM
I think the geyser spell is a guarantee quest reward from dragon for killing griffin on Iceland or wherever they are.

Disclaimer - do not quote me on this, it was long time ago.:-)

BB Shockwave
03-15-2013, 12:08 AM
Also, 4 KB games and the Geyser spell description STILL doesn't mention that the spell automatically freezes Demons, Red Dragons and Fire Dragonflies...