Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 10-29-2012, 01:16 PM
Approved Member

Default Geyser spell

ANYONE FOUND THE GEYSER SPELL YET?

im really far into the game and my best spell has been ice snake for really long...
ive had really bad luck with items and spells but just wanna know at which stage of the game do you normall chance upon this spell?
Old 10-29-2012, 01:58 PM
Approved Member

It's totally random, as in all KB games.

Use the save game extractor to get a CSV file of your save, open it in Excel and search for Geyser. If you don't find it... tough luck, but you could cheat and give it to yourself with -dev command, or hope it appears in a random chest in some battle.

I had a game in my first KB-TL walkthrough where my paladin foolishly used up his initial resurrection scroll, and... I never found another - there was none in the game up until much-much-later.
Old 10-31-2012, 12:32 PM
Approved Member

hi do you know if there is an english version of the save game scanner available for WotN at the moment?
Old 10-31-2012, 12:33 PM
Approved Member

In fact, is there even a russian version of the save game extractor working for WotN? If so, and since it uses a language file, it should work fine even for the english version.

Do you have a link?
Old 03-13-2013, 10:37 PM
Approved Member

I tried using the AP extractor, even replacing the language files... doesn't work. I guess we need to wait for the author to make a new one.
Old 03-14-2013, 04:00 PM
Approved Member

I think the geyser spell is a guarantee quest reward from dragon for killing griffin on Iceland or wherever they are.

Disclaimer - do not quote me on this, it was long time ago.
Old 03-14-2013, 11:08 PM
Approved Member

Also, 4 KB games and the Geyser spell description STILL doesn't mention that the spell automatically freezes Demons, Red Dragons and Fire Dragonflies...