PDA

View Full Version : RB Air race in CoD

palker4
10-23-2012, 11:01 AM
I finally figured out what prevented me from saving my tracks. I wanted to make Red Bull air race video for some time so yesterday I recorded a track and then I rendered and edited this video out of it. It took me few hours including the time I spent learning how not to crash flying the track. I am quite satisfied with the result and I want to share it with you guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpaHfMsDjuA&hd=1

Software I used to make this:

MSi Afterburner(recording)
Virtualdub (converting into a format readable by-->)
Sony Vegas 11
MeGui (final video render into H.264)

Troll2k
10-23-2012, 12:57 PM
I see an accident waiting to happen.Suppose the field gets spread out and two planes are going through the 2 way knife edge pylons at the same time from different directions.

palker4
10-23-2012, 02:11 PM
Well it is Red Bull air race track and there is supposed to be only one plane at the time on the track.
Although such crash would look pretty cool in slow motion time to find another pilot for suicide mission :) .

TomcatViP
10-23-2012, 07:22 PM
Superb. Congrat. I realaly like the intro scene with the plane banking away from the camera (and the pilone) at the last second. Good aerodynamics also in the ailerons interactions with the plane motion.

But shlddn't we call it Chery Tea Air race or something like that ? (I am actially looking at a non alcholic brevage from England that I like).

Troll2k
10-23-2012, 09:15 PM
So it is one plane at a time with some sort of stop watch instead of many at one time like the Reno air races?

Many planes reminds me of Grid's demolition derby track.