PDA

View Full Version : Controllers after update

Wintergoose
10-21-2012, 03:59 PM
What has happened to the controllers after the update. Nothing seems to work as before.
Looka like something is mixed up. Special the quarant regulator has problems with twinengine motors.
Is there a way to resat the driver for the sticks and other equipments.
Now everything is also fixed when starting. Temp is high everything is on. Hov do I get it to work as is was ?
The fun is blown away now.

Wintergoose
10-24-2012, 06:09 PM
Over 80 persons open this post and nobody has anything to answer. Where are all the god engaged peopel from the good old IL2 that always had an answer to everything?
Is nobody left here ? I think IL2 COD is a good play. At least it started in the right direction aftyer a while.

Roblex
10-26-2012, 08:30 AM
No reply from me because I have not seen the problems you describe. We have the usual problem with new patches resetting some of the controls to default settings (which is a real pain!) but I flew a twin yesterday briefly and did not see any problems with throttle.

Plt Off JRB Meaker
10-26-2012, 09:56 AM
Have you not been saving these controller settings to a separate folder?....If not I would advise you to do so in the future,no problems here to mention as I do save my settings separatley.

Like the skin folders I make separate controller folders for each aircraft that I enjoy flying,this then makes it easy to update,tweak or after an update know I'll still have the settings I have made intact.........simples:)

ECV56_JotaCe
10-28-2012, 11:53 PM
Did you load your saved controls?

I've just update, load the controls I saved (in their default folder) and everything goes like before.