PDA

View Full Version : since the VAC does'nt work

GF_Mastiff
10-02-2012, 06:53 PM
can you please take this thread off we don't need people flying with these 109E mods.

in Servers that can't check the SFS files from these modded 109s you guys deleted the Spits mod thread please delete this thread!

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showpost.php?p=299404&postcount=1

CWMV
10-02-2012, 09:28 PM
What, lol?
Are you serious?

Ze-Jamz
10-03-2012, 10:45 AM
Lol....hilarious

Hellbender
10-03-2012, 01:17 PM
Interesting. Any proof that VAC is working with CoD or is it a myth ?

GF_Mastiff
10-03-2012, 03:00 PM
Interesting. Any proof that VAC is working with CoD or is it a myth ?

in fact VAC only works if it has been implemented for the specific game. It is not, you have 2 versions of IL2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover, Beta and official go ahead and try to run beta with cloud on then run beta with it off and you will see that in fact VAC is not on for this game. it will tell you you have the wrong version for the beta once the files have been looked at by steam for the official release.

There fore anyone that has a modded Plane for the beta will not get kicked.

Hellbender
10-03-2012, 07:05 PM
Interesting, Mastiff. I remember there were some allegations against Mr.X and his flight characteristics and someone, it was here in the 1c forums said, that he would have admitted his "crimes".

Can´t really udnerstand from my limited point of view why would soem cheat in a game like that where there are no ladders, ranks etc. justifing your selfish deeds. It´s more fun when you really earned your score.

von Pilsner
10-06-2012, 10:54 AM
I think that mod does not work with the current version of the game, the download link is dead, and kegetys has not updated his SFS mod tool in a long time... I think we are safe from seeing this online.

Das Attorney
10-06-2012, 06:25 PM
Kegetys is working apparently:

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showpost.php?p=466208&postcount=13

If VAC doesn't work for the beta then there's nothing to stop anyone from editing the files to their liking and playing online (or hosting a server) then I guess.

EDIT:

you guys deleted the Spits mod thread

Just for clarification: I stopped updating it as I didn't have Cliffs on my PC at the time. The mods then locked the thread as there was no point keeping an inactive mod thread open. They didn't delete it. :)

GF_Mastiff
10-10-2012, 06:50 AM
so can some one mod the correct weight to engine ratio's for the Spit and Hurricanes then?

the weights or loads are severely heavy and cause way to much drag to climb and keep up with the 109s E3, and 4,.