PDA

View Full Version : Can't load profiles

motopsycho92
09-30-2012, 08:23 PM
Hey Everybody,

I have just recently bought Cliffs of Dover (my first flight sim) and a Saitek X45 HOTAS. I have gotten comfortable enough with the game to start making my own profile, but have ran into an issue. If I set up a profile in the Saitek Smart Technology Profile Editor, it saves it as a .pr0 file. When I go into the game and try to load a profile, it only give me the option to load .ini files. Anybody know what I need to do?

Thanks!

zahnartz62
10-03-2012, 01:41 PM
I have seen threads about loading x52 pro profiles successfully and would like to do it. One said the saitek profile is a pr0 file and will not load on CoD while another siad it can be converted into a format that will work. I would like to use the mode selector and work up a nice profile so I can avoid the keypad. I hope you get some answers and would suggest to try "Search" in 1C and add any info you collect to this thread. You might also contact Saitek. Cheers

DD_crash
10-04-2012, 06:26 PM
Have you tried to select your profile before launching the game?

Pike
09-12-2017, 06:32 PM
dear sirs,

I have a G940. when I try to select key presses to make or modify a profile it is entered in the listing, but when I go into the game they do not work and so the engine overheats because I cannot find which keys control the engine...........are there any profiles out there that I can use??