PDA

View Full Version : Track-IR 5 + Trackclip Pro arrived!

FS~Phat
09-05-2012, 02:10 AM
Hi Guys,

My new Track-ir 5 with trackclip pro arrived today to replace my old v4 which had a broken mounting leg.

Ill let you know how I think it feels compared to the V4 and even try the trackclip pro with V4 before I retire it.

(i got sick of the V4 falling over the back of the monitor and fishing it back out!)

Cheers
Phat

Flanker35M
09-05-2012, 08:57 AM
S!

Considered going to TIR 5 too as it has a wider FOV than 4. I have the TrackClip Pro as well. Please let us know how it works! :)

Continu0
09-05-2012, 09:27 AM
hej

Can someone tell me if the track-clip is worth it? Do you have more space to move your head? With the hat, I sometimes get stuck at the "top"...

meplay
09-05-2012, 09:36 AM
Hi guys, thought you should check this tutorial out, its pretty good. Ive still got the track ir 4 but this helped me on stuff i wasnt sure about!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TASEXUd4Oto&feature=player_embedded

S!

Masi67
09-05-2012, 09:46 AM
I recommend Tr5 and trackclip pro.

FS~Phat
09-05-2012, 11:39 AM
Have to say even without tweaking my profile for COD TIR V5 is much smoother, and the trackclip pro gives a much better range of motion without loosing tracking, especially looking up or down or up over your shoulder in cockpit view!

The TIR V4 has better tracking with the trackclip pro too but is not as smooth and responsive as V5.

All up definitely quite a noticeable improvement in tracking, smoothness and responsiveness!! Very Highly recommended... Also did a quick test in Iron Front Liberation 1944 (Arma2 engine) and it is a lot better to use for this too, small head movements track accurately and quickly without overshooting! :thumbsup:

Flanker35M
09-05-2012, 12:41 PM
S!

Looks like I have to save up for a TIR 5 then :)

ScottDmac
09-07-2012, 09:40 PM
It's my first IR Track - Trackclip Pro - going all the way.... and I read to watch out it will break. A few beer later it did ... hope crazy clue will make it new again .. cuzz it's not for sale.