PDA

View Full Version : LUA API-library page at official web site have gone.

09-02-2012, 03:33 PM
http://kingsbounty.ru/docs/scripting/atom.htm

I could find the LUA API list of the game there before. It had more API than the API list in the russian forum or any other source I could find. But it have gone now. Any chance 1c or katauri will re-release the list? Or where can I find the list?

MattCaspermeyer
09-02-2012, 05:45 PM
As an active modder, I've been making due - ironfelix told me that they took it down because they're working on it.

Hopefully it will be back up soon, though, as I really need to reference it...

By the way, which ATOM library function are you interested in knowing about? I didn't work with the ATOM library much, but there's a chance I might know something about the function that you're interested in...

/C\/C\

09-03-2012, 03:16 AM
As an active modder, I've been making due - ironfelix told me that they took it down because they're working on it.

Hopefully it will be back up soon, though, as I really need to reference it...

By the way, which ATOM library function are you interested in knowing about? I didn't work with the ATOM library much, but there's a chance I might know something about the function that you're interested in...

/C\/C\

Nice to know there will be a better list. :-)

fillyra
09-21-2012, 09:19 PM
The list is at: http://princess.kingsbounty.ru/docs/scripting/index.htm

For anyone wondering!

09-22-2012, 06:32 AM
Thanks fillyra, so I can start working on my new mod now.

MattCaspermeyer
09-22-2012, 07:04 AM
I'll second that - had been making due...

/C\/C\

jukeey
11-18-2012, 12:38 PM
One broken link and one poor russian instructions...

I see, tis game structure and mechanism very chaotic. Most important things is hidden, inaccessible. No coincidence that WotN is a bugmass. Wonder that it works at all. I'm not surprised that it is not exists serious campaigns, mods, maps. Editor not enough. Programmability limited and problem. Im searching and studying the files, try coding, i ran in to the wall. Useless, hopeless. Where is events? I need search and edit 4-5 illogical file in different folders for write an infobox to screen? How to accept "unit" parameter to "AU"? "непосредственно из C++ кода"? Great, then publishing C++ source and get lost with lua...