PDA

View Full Version : level stabilizer CLOD?

=XIII=Shea
08-19-2012, 02:32 PM
Hi all,i have just a quick question.does the level stabilizer work in CLOD?Alos where abouts is it in the controls options as i cant see it:confused:thanks all

JG53Frankyboy
08-19-2012, 04:31 PM
there is no il2 like one in CoD available.

He111, Ju88 and Bf110 has some sort of course automatation systems (as they had in real) in game, thats it.

Untamo
08-20-2012, 05:34 AM
S!

There is a "level stabilizer" button configurable in the options, but it does not work for what I can tell, and nor it should work at least on full switch servers. The correct historical level stabilizer on the He111 and Ju88 is the "22" mode.

Take off, turn your plane to the direction you want to go, trim the plane to fly straight and then calibrate the directional gyro using the heading from magnetic compass. Then set the course autopilot to the same heading. Enable the course autopilot with "next autopilot mode". Use trim to get the wanted climb rate. Use the course autopilot left/right commands to steer.

Hitting the "next autopilot mode" a second time will enable the "22" mode. It will put you first in a slight dive, until the plane gets some speed and then levels out. After that you can yaw to left and right using the course autopilot left/right commands. Works great for level bombing.