PDA

View Full Version : cockpit controls, wont move when clicked

WP_saipan
08-13-2012, 09:42 PM
yes AEM is on, yes i hit F10. sometimes i can move the switches and sometimes I cant. for example in a 110 or 109 i cant move the magnetos on monday but tuesday i can. sometimes i can move the fuel cocks but not all the time. i click slow, i click fast, i click in diff areas. ive watched utube videos of start ups and try to emulate them. i set "O" for oil rad in the keyboard and my cockpit continues to open up.

clean version from steam. any help would be appreciated.

WP_saipan
08-14-2012, 01:55 AM
ok making some progress. using the x52, my throttle for my 109e seems to be disabled at some point during the flight. when i spawn in and taxi i can throttle up and throttle down. but 10 min later i get no response.

VO101_Tom
08-14-2012, 02:44 AM
Hi. How do you fly? Max difficulty setting? If yes, then turn off the Anthropomorph control. This feature allows you use only two things at the same time (The pilot have two arms, no hotas). The idea was good, but the PC controllers produce many false signals, so it causes bugs like you describes.

WP_saipan
08-14-2012, 02:49 PM
yeah, turned it off already, flying with aem, limited fuel,limited ammo, etc.

i can fly the 110 and 111 no problems, but any 109 and the throttle sticks or the game forgets the control.

WP_saipan
08-19-2012, 05:08 PM
1.08 beta seems to have helped. next question: bombs on a bf100 wont explode, i activate the master arm but no explosions.

von Brühl
08-19-2012, 05:42 PM
Do you have the fuses set correctly? If you have them set for high altitude (default), you'll have to be over 1k for them to explode.

WP_saipan
08-19-2012, 09:17 PM
how do set the fuse? all i have is master arm switch.

Untamo
08-20-2012, 06:03 AM
S!

Do you have visual effects on low? On an earlier beta I had crap fps so I put it on low, until I started to wonder why aren't my bombs exploding. They were exploding, I just couldn't see it because of the stupid low settings don't show any kind of explosion :D

You can select the wanted fuse for each type of bomb in the loadout screen. Load the bombs in the left most tab using the drop down menus. These are the bombs that actually make into your plane.

Then select the Bombs tab and then the bomb type you are going to use, then you can select the fuse type from the drop menu on the center of the screen. Low level is the choice for any bombing below 1km, and the high alt for anything above that. Note: making any selections on the Bombs tab won't do any changes in your selected loadout, just on the bomb fuses.

Low level has a low arming time (the bomb must fly a short time before it is armed) of something like a fraction of a second, but a long delay. So it will explode after 14s from impact. High alt fuse is the opposite, having a long arming time, it must fly a long time before hitting anything to arm, so it is useful only for high alt level bombing. But after it has armed it will detonate immediately upon impact. Difference in damage is that low level burrows itself to the ground or ship or whatever it hits, high alt doesn't. Low level for such is good against ships as it will penetrate and then later explode inside. High alt for soft targets above ground because of the more "daisy cutter" effect as it detonated on ground level, not under. But in general, low level is good for most operations.

Mosca
08-30-2012, 09:19 AM
Same problem here, Antropomorhic off, and no mouse clicks, I reinstalled CoD and still no luck. :(

Mosca
08-31-2012, 09:12 AM
is this caused by when you remove the (mouse contorl=mouse left) under the controls aircraft hotkey binding?

The guys were re-hot keybinding; did'nt know what it was, then found out it was for the clickable cockpit key. Now nothing works in the cockpit and they can not reasign the hot key to the mouse.

Is this a bug?

because I was unble to get the mouse to reasign also, at least I had a back up.

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=28228

Solved