PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Help

jams_79
07-25-2012, 08:28 AM
I cant figure out how to get to the Hungry Beast on Montero or any other Oblisk warrior.
Can someone please explain how I get to these challenges?????

J.B.
07-25-2012, 04:04 PM
I cant figure out how to get to the Hungry Beast on Montero or any other Oblisk warrior.
Can someone please explain how I get to these challenges?????

Hello!

That are two different questions! :)

So, how to get to the Hungry beast and the other Obelisk warriors (enemy heroes)?

1. Hungry beast

You have to go underground in Montero! You will find the lift on your left shortly after the long bridge from the temple of love. In the montero underground you will find a portal that leads you to the Abandoned mins, a small labyrinth which can direct you the hungry beast.

Or alternatively, get the quest "The devious plan of the Hagi family" in the temple of love and your reward will be wings for your horse. Then you can fly to the hungry beast and the two other enemy heroes hanging 'rond at the obelisks.

2. & 3. Other two Enemies at the obelisks

Both can be reached via monteros underground. There are a couple of lifts in this area which lead you to different areas in montero. Two of them lead you to these guys.

How to get the challenges?

1. Hungry beast

You can get the quest "The Hungry beast" on your first Island Debir from Dr. Sebastian which is located in one of the house nearby the castle.

2. & 3.

These quests are titled "Crazy miner" (the dwarven enemy heroe), which can be get in the underground from Proprietor Dagon (first building when you turn right when entering the underground as described above), and "Vengeance of the sober miners" (the Knight enemy heroe), which can be gathered also in the underground from a bunch of miners in the upper part of the map.

I hope this will help!

Best regards

J.B.