PDA

View Full Version : Saitek X 52 pro- how to use mouse button on throttle?

McRoll
07-03-2012, 06:35 PM
Hey guys, I finally decided to buy a decent flightstick and want to start flying CLOD and Lock ON again. So far I have managed to assign most important functions to various axes, I am struggling with my view however. I want to use the mouse equivalent on the throttle of the X 52 pro for looking around but cannot get it to work.

What is the best way to look around in the cockpit without TrackIR? I tried to use the coolie hat together with padlock option, but the view with coolie hat is fixed to various degrees and i am limited by that- I want to look around freely though without having to use my mouse, so this mouse thingy on the throttle seems perfect... how do you assign it?

Also, if you have some tips on how to use the programming software and if it's helpful/needed it would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

SEE
07-06-2012, 10:44 PM
Press F10. However this will disable clickable cockpit features untill you press F10 again and you may have to play with the mouse speed setting in the Saitek Control panel to eliminate any lag or slow response. You will also need to assign a button to centre the view.

I never quite worked out why the 'POV look around' found on the Saitek flight sticks for the Xbox was never transferred over to the PC versions which allows you to have complete look around in all axis but the view 'self-centres' when you release the thumb operated POV.

w1nd6urfa
07-16-2012, 04:49 AM
I never quite worked out why the 'POV look around' found on the Saitek flight sticks for the Xbox was never transferred over to the PC versions which allows you to have complete look around in all axis but the view 'self-centres' when you release the thumb operated POV.

This is "Snap View", afaik it works - there is a page in Controls screen dedicated to this