PDA

View Full Version : Radio keys communications

RVG
05-31-2012, 03:32 PM
Il2 1946 to control the flight group on a single player game I have always used the radio communications to coordinate attacks on one target but in CoD I Think a lot of orders are not working. For example “attack my target” or “tower control permission to take off”. I have always to flight alone and leave my squadron on their own.
Flight alone is boring an never gets the mission success.

,Is the radio keys communication working correctly?

ATAG_Snapper
05-31-2012, 03:42 PM
No, most of the radio commands are non-functioning, with the exception of formation and aircraft spacing AFAIK.

Redroach
05-31-2012, 05:35 PM
...is that still the case? I've been mostly fooling around in MP, so I don't really know, but the current alpha/beta patch is supposed to remedy those issues, at long last. Please, don't tell me that AI radio is still non-functional - or do you play without the current alpha/beta patch?

RVG
05-31-2012, 09:29 PM
I play with the last beta patch and commands radio are not working. Only vector to target, weather conditions... formation commands.... between this and nothing I prefer nothing.

Flying on my way, one plane against a full squadron.... sometimes enemy planes are crossing on route and there is not fight, only me behind them.... stupid situation, I get upset....

JagdNeun
06-18-2012, 01:00 AM
It's really too bad this hasn't been fixed. For an offline player it's tough to try and immerse yourself in the sim without adequate communication with your squadron. I get a little upset as well that anyone would or could release a sim with this being a known problem that needed a fix.

_YoYo_
06-18-2012, 05:43 AM
Not working very importantant comms too:

Attack - fighters/bombers/ground/all
RTB (all A.I. alwas did a BIG BOOM crash when You land)
Join me or rejoin
land * take off (ATC)

ect.

:evil:

Why, they dont implement like in IL-1946 I dont know. Step in back.