PDA

View Full Version : Bombing View?????

Rince
05-03-2012, 10:47 PM
Hi guys,
i really don`t want to bother you with stupid question, but i`m trying to get into the bomber stuff and everythings allright. Take off, navigation to target, adjusting the throw but then i have no clue how to switch into the bombing view (The one with the scale on the left and where you actually see the target!).
I switched through the different positions, on the bomber-Position i tried (somebody told me) to press <alt>,<shift>,<ctrl>+ F1, F2,F3...nothin`!
Itried to find the suitable Keybinding in the options and there aswell i couldn`t
find a special key like <toogle bombing view>.

It`s silly enought that i couln`t see any enemies in the sky, but not to find the bombing view in the bomber you`re sitting in is lousy.
So please, what`s the point?

Salute, Grabovski!

btw, it`s the He-111!

VO101_Tom
05-03-2012, 11:17 PM
Hi guys,
i really don`t want to bother you with stupid question, but i`m trying to get into the bomber stuff and everythings allright. Take off, navigation to target, adjusting the throw but then i have no clue how to switch into the bombing view (The one with the scale on the left and where you actually see the target!).
I switched through the different positions, on the bomber-Position i tried (somebody told me) to press <alt>,<shift>,<ctrl>+ F1, F2,F3...nothin`!
Itried to find the suitable Keybinding in the options and there aswell i couldn`t
find a special key like <toogle bombing view>.

It`s silly enought that i couln`t see any enemies in the sky, but not to find the bombing view in the bomber you`re sitting in is lousy.
So please, what`s the point?

Salute, Grabovski!

btw, it`s the He-111!

Hi. Contorls/View/Lean to gunsight

Rince
05-03-2012, 11:49 PM
*naaaag* found it now! If you put it in german, it means "release belt"!

Thx for the quick reply!