PDA

View Full Version : 2 videos of an early morning mission [Gameplay Videos]

Atreides
04-28-2012, 05:12 PM
Hi all,

Here's 2 videos of an early morning mission flown yesterday at the ATAG server. Enjoy! (HD recommended)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AoNiboH0C4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiNJWlAdgMc

Luftwaffepilot
04-28-2012, 06:48 PM
holy cow, that looks gorgeous :-)

Madfish
04-28-2012, 10:44 PM
Still had my headphones on and watched your first vid. Shivers down my back :D Great music and beautiful vid. Should look even better when the new patch is out!

I just hope flying with open canope "sound radar style" (not you, your 11o'clock wingman) gets fixed... ;)

Luftwaffepilot
04-29-2012, 11:11 AM
Should look even better when the new patch is out!

Why should it look better? Patch doesn't change the graphics.

Freycinet
04-29-2012, 01:07 PM
Beautiful vids!

Atreides
04-29-2012, 01:15 PM
Thanks Luftwaffepilot, Madfish and Freycinet.

@Madfish Didn't RAF pilots historically also always fly with their canopy open? ;)

@Madfish, Luftwaffepilot The new patch does probably increase stability. Both videos were from the same mission. The reason you see fewer RAF planes attacking the bombers is because of a CTD. The graphics indeed won't change, the number of planes completing a mission will. More planes=more epicness :)

Madfish
04-29-2012, 07:20 PM
I thought we'd get reduced "dusk and dawn haze" again and also that they'd fix the horizontal stripe? Thus I'd say it could look better with the new patch. But then again, I am probably the most unreliable source for such info. :D

Sadly I can't view the second vid. Some weird music copyright blocking thing. It says: "Leider ist dieses Video, das Musik von SME enthält, in Deutschland nicht verfügbar. Die GEMA hat die Verlagsrechte hieran nicht eingeräumt."

I could try and find a proxy but it's always such a mess... :/
I'll try to stream it over a proxy later.

Atreides
04-29-2012, 09:33 PM
Sadly I can't view the second vid. Some weird music copyright blocking thing. It says: "Leider ist dieses Video, das Musik von SME enthält, in Deutschland nicht verfügbar. Die GEMA hat die Verlagsrechte hieran nicht eingeräumt."

I could try and find a proxy but it's always such a mess... :/
I'll try to stream it over a proxy later.
I've checked into it and sadly Germany is the only country this video isn't available in, leider... :(