PDA

View Full Version : Track from CoD without insignia

_YoYo_
04-22-2012, 01:03 PM
Is it possible to play a Track form CoD but without default insignia? I recorded a track with one skin with own insignias. When I open it and start to play I see insignia from CoD too (but in settings wasnt).

Is a bug?

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/2480/nowy1lt.jpg

checkmysix
04-22-2012, 06:04 PM
Is it possible to play a Track form CoD but without default insignia? I recorded a track with one skin with own insignias. When I open it and start to play I see insignia from CoD too (but in settings wasnt).

Is a bug?

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/2480/nowy1lt.jpg

Hi YoYo
If you are using Full Mission Builder then in the Player Aircraft Propeties Un-Check MARKINGS and then on the next page press "Player Aircraft" button and
Un-Check MARKINGS again.
In Quick Mission Builder press "Player Aircraft" button and
Un-Check MARKINGS.
Regards
Keith ;)

_YoYo_
04-22-2012, 06:54 PM
No, in the quick player or single mission is ok. Its a picture from recorded track...Now I see insignia.

benson
06-04-2012, 10:17 PM
Yes I get the same problem as yoyo. No matter what I do in the Mission Editor regarding the selection or non selection of aircraft skins, I still end up getting a 'double skin' on the aircraft, ie the one I choose and a default one when I record a track. Is there a way to stop this?

David198502
06-05-2012, 08:31 AM
i noticed another bug with recording a track.
my squad mates and me have made a skin with a spiral on the spinner, and if i record a track with that skin, the spinner will move in the opposite direction then it does while actually flying/playing the game.

felixfer
12-08-2012, 10:39 PM
The same as YoYo for me, and for Benson. When playing a recording, the default insignia is always over any skin that I try to use. Here you have two screenshots. The first is from the game, at the beginning of a mission that I was recording. I used une of the superb Kristof's Spitfire skins:

This image is due to that I previously had "removed marks" everywhere: in the full editor (no Sqn, no marks) and in the screen before the mission (no marks)

The second is from the same moment, but in the recording. You can see the insignia overposition:

For any reason, playing the recording force to show default insignia. I hope this could be fixed.

Thanks in advance,

Felix FdC (Oviedo, Spain)