PDA

View Full Version : Is it a bug?

Vecna
03-30-2012, 06:12 PM
Defence is low of all undead creatures in Nameless. What is that? Is it a bug or is it a senario?

Not: Sorry for my english. :(

Fatt_Shade
03-30-2012, 07:22 PM
If you invested runes in skill `Holy anger`, that`s reason. read description and see it lowers enemy undead/demon units defense (and gves you mana+rage every time undead/demon units is attacked during battle, this includes you`re units as well so it`s good way to get regenerate mana/rage).

Vecna
03-31-2012, 04:41 PM
Yes, I use Holy Anger. Thanks for your help.

I want to ask any a question. All undeads must be weak but undeads are powerful for my army.

Ghosts have 21 attack - 17 defence in normal one. Ghots have 25 attack - 1 defence with holy anger but ghosts and other undead creatures very hard for me. It's not normal. Is it a bug?

Fatt_Shade
04-01-2012, 08:34 AM
I`m not sure i understand you`re question here

I want to ask any a question. All undead must be weak but undead are powerful for my army.
Do you mean undead are strong in you`re army ? If so, then yes, holy anger lowers only defense of enemy undead/demon units.
Ghost 21 att/17def (in you`re army), and 25att/1def (enemy ghost) is this what you saying ? It`s OK ,that is how holy anger skill works.
You can lower other enemy units stats :
1)dragons with shield of recross , dragon tooth necklace , eye of dragon will lower enemy dragon attack.
2) ray of light, silver rapier will lower enemy undead attack,
3) torch will lower enemy plants defense . . .
So there other things in game that lower enemy stats, to help you cope with them, if you get problems with certain battles.

Vecna
04-01-2012, 12:05 PM
I mean undead creatures are still powerful in spite of holy anger. It is a bug? :(

Fatt_Shade
04-01-2012, 12:58 PM
There are couple more things to consider with fighting undead enemy :
1) they are undead , 50% more attack underground battle and during night time
2) they have +1 moral fighting in cemetery
So if you run along tough undead enemy army, try to avoid it until daytime, or if it`s in underground part of island wait till you get stronger to beat them.
Expl : you fight enemy black knight+ghosts army at night in cemetery, and you have 2lvl holy anger. Ghosts have attack 31 (18 basic , +9night bonus, +3,6 moral bonus +1 moral from cemetery, +1 moral from knight dark commander talent) , and defense 6 (13 basic , +2,6 moral bonus , -10 holy anger skill). During daytime not in cemetery battle they will have 22 attack/ 0 defense. It looks like much math , but it`s all simple calculation. Have fun with this game :-)

Vecna
04-01-2012, 04:56 PM
That's right. I forgot them. Thanks your all helps my friend. :grin: I will help you if you need help. :)

Nameless undead creatures are very powerful.. Ohh no. :D