PDA

View Full Version : A question for CH owners

Foot_Soldier
03-25-2012, 10:06 PM
Is it better to create a profile for IL2 COD with the CH Control Manager or program the controls within the game. My setup is a CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle and Pro Pedals.
Thanks for any help.

SlipBall
03-26-2012, 12:29 AM
Is it better to create a profile for IL2 COD with the CH Control Manager or program the controls within the game. My setup is a CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle and Pro Pedals.
Thanks for any help.

I made a map in CH manager that included all 3 of my controllers, the same 3 as yours. I had only one assignment in the map, and that was the mine-stick assigned to F10 when pressed (not sure of that) control for the mouse pointer/and mini-stick assigned as being a mouse. All other assignments I used within the game. I included all 3 controllers in the map, so I would have some flexibility to change things if desired.

Foot_Soldier
03-26-2012, 08:04 AM
Thanks for the reply. I am leaning toward the same method as you. One of the main reasons is the game has left so many commands unassigned.
Even though I have assigned keyboard commands in the game, it was time consuming. If I ever have too do it again, it means programming all the commands in the game and programming the HOTAS in CH manager.

smokincrater
03-27-2012, 09:25 AM
I have two Ch thottle quadrants, a CH flight stick and Ch rudder set.

For Clod I leave them as is. But for il-2 1946 I merge them as that program allows only four controllers.