PDA

View Full Version : ButtKickerGamer2 finaly available!

ATAG_MajorBorris
03-25-2012, 12:24 AM
After months of delay due to the floods in se asia, the BK2 is final available again, a must have for race sim enthusiast and popular in hometheater aplications even real theaters use buttkicker products. Loved by drummers and guitar players as well.

I love forcefeed back but not when Im shooting so I think this might be where I want my ffb to be, the seat! I think it will help my headphones audio level for the engines since I have it so low for coms too:).

http://www.buttkickergear.com/ButtKicker_Gamer2_p/bk-gr.htm

W1ndy
03-25-2012, 09:37 PM
I searched around but still couldn't see , do these things actually make a sound, or is it all physical effect ?

I'm getting tempted, but i don't want to make any noise for my co-habitant.

lensman1945
03-25-2012, 09:58 PM
I searched around but still couldn't see , do these things actually make a sound, or is it all physical effect ?

I'm getting tempted, but i don't want to make any noise for my co-habitant.

I have the Buttkicker that clamps to the post of an office type chair. Provided there are no loose components on the chair it's pretty well silent. There are controls/filters in the amp to tweak the effect. The output is sub-sonic so the only noise would be items vibrating in sympathy, like a loose clamp on your chair or loose change in your pocket:-P