PDA

View Full Version : Speedlink Black Widow

Peaveywolf
03-11-2012, 11:36 AM
I just bought the Speedlink Black Widow and can't see what all the fuss is about. It works perfectly, the only adjustments I needed to make in game was lower the sensitivity down to zero on all axis's. Ok, there isn't an ingame way to turn off the Force feedback, which there should be, but at least it lets me know if my flaps and undercarriage are still down at higher speeds. There is no 1cm deadspot at all as others have described in other forums.

pirke
03-11-2012, 12:28 PM
I just bought the Speedlink Black Widow and can't see what all the fuss is about. It works perfectly, the only adjustments I needed to make in game was lower the sensitivity down to zero on all axis's. Ok, there isn't an ingame way to turn off the Force feedback, which there should be, but at least it lets me know if my flaps and undercarriage are still down at higher speeds. There is no 1cm deadspot at all as others have described in other forums.

i fly with this joy for about 5 years and still fly :)
good joy for start but later if you have money buy better.
S!

Peaveywolf
03-11-2012, 02:56 PM
Aye, my last joystick was the original sidewinder back in the year 2000. But recently I have come back to flight sims with more patience. I am on a limited budget which is why I chose this one, only 25 quid. It has improved my simming 100%